Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need supplement advice

Default Need supplement advice

i want to run my second cycle and here for help. would it make sense to run testosterone cypionate 450mg a week for 16 weeks and bring on arimidex .25mg eod from week 7th till cycle end? nolvadex and clomid for the PCT, am i right?

You always want to start your AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

Also - your PCT is a nightmare. Run the perfect PCT protocol after your cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

don't go 16 weeks man. I don't care what people tell you. do 10-12 weeks. you don't want to fuck up your HPTA

4. Default

A few things to change:

1. cut down the length to 12 weeks. 16 weeks is too long and recovery would be very tough.
    2. start your arimidex from day 1 of your cycle. You never wait for side effects to start before using an AI.
    3. Fix your PCT. clomid and nolva alone are not enough. Muskate gave you the link for the Perfect PCT above.