Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Should i start a cycle at 21?

Default Should i start a cycle at 21?

i've been thinking about doing a steroid cycle but not sure if it is really the time. i just turned 21 four months back and want to know if i should roids in the first place?? secondly, if yes, would a cycle with testosterone enanthate 250mg two times a week for 16 weeks be good? i will be using arimidex, clomid, and nolva. please do let me know what you think.

your brain and HPTA do not fully mature until 25

as far as should you the answer is no.. however there are tons of guys your age or younger hopping on steroids unfortunately. so ultimately it is your decision. i won't hammer you for going on at 21. if you were younger I would. but yeah it is still too young and the damage will be done

3. Default

Absolutely not. You could look into SARMs but they will only help if your diet and training are very consistent.

You are way too young to use steroids man. A male goes through puberty until he is about 25 years old. Using steroids prior to that time will prevent you from going through puberty properly.

If you use steroids earlier then 25 you will end up regretting it. I promise you that.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

My first one was at 21, but then again I did it for a very important photoshoot. If it's just for personal reasons, I would wait, man. At the very least just do SARMs or test boosters instead.

Wait until you're like 24-25 to start cycling roids.

My first one was at 21, but then again I did it for a very important photoshoot. If it's just for personal reasons, I would wait, man. At the very least just do SARMs or test boosters instead.

Wait until you're like 24-25 to start cycling roids.