Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Low Testosterone levels after cycle

Default Low Testosterone levels after cycle

hello guys, i just got my blood work back after i was being on clomid for 6 weeks at 50mg as my testosterone was at 211 in june. now it is 137. my energy levels have gone done really low and libido is low too. is there a natural way to improve testosterone levels??

The good news is that your problem is pretty easy to fix.

You did not run a proper PCT after your steroid cycle. Clomid by itself is not near sufficient for a PCT. As a result, your natural testosterone production did not recover and your testosterone levels are low. What you need to do is re-run a proper PCT.

I recommend the perfect PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

You've ran a completely wrong PCT, hence the reason you got low T after your PCT. All you need to do, is run the perfect PCT protocol mentioned by @muskate - if you run it to the letter, your natural testosterone production should get recovered. Next time when you will run a steroid cycle, make sure to have everything you need for the PCT before you start the cycle, and understand the importance of a proper PCT. After all, the PCT is just as important as the cycle itself because without it you will not be able to keep the gains made on cycle.

the real question is what were your levels before cycle?

also what exactly and how long did you run?

pre cycle blood work is very important, it will flag any problems ahead of time. if you didn't get it then we really don't know your entire story

5. Default

It is going to take time for your body to recover. Use HCGenerate ES so you feel better while recovering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk