Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: diet help

Default diet help

hello friends, i have been running trenbolone hex at 100mg eod along with testosterone enanthate 250mg twice a week for 18 weeks. in week 1st now. i work out 5 days a week and want to stay lean and gain muscle size and mass. what kind of a diet would you recommend for me?

You are planning on running tren for 18 weeks? That's a really long time to be on tren man. I recommend 10 weeks max for tren.

Carb based diets work based when on tren. Check out this article I wrote on carb cycling -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...r-44776-2.html
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

you shouldn't run either compound that long especially tren lol

and you are asking about diet NOW after you hopped on steroids? you should already know how to eat beforehand. cmon man

4. Default

Any diet will work if you stick to it......whether you are on steroids or not. Your cycle is a mess though. Tren for 18 weeks! Jesus man. That is flat out abuse. Cut that down to 6-8 weeks. If you can handle it, no more than 10-12 weeks max.