Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: want to get lean, help

Default want to get lean, help

hey friends, i am here for some expert suggestions on how to go lean and stay lean. would you recommend doing a cutting cycle with anavar, clenbuterol, and winstrol?? also, should i add a testosterone-based compound??? what would be the best cycle, dosages, AI, and PCT??

If all you want to do is get lean, then steroids are not the best choice. They should not be used for fat loss. Also, clenbuterol is a bad choice, as it was neither meant for fat loss, nor will you get away using it without side effects.

The best choice would be SARMS, as they will help you lean out without side effects and they will indeed have mild anabolic effects. I would highly suggest you to run the SARMS triple stack. In the end of the day, why would you go through all the trouble of AAS for leaning out, when you can get better results without any side effects, or the need for a serious PCT?

In any case, no matter what you choose, you will have to follow a good diet in order to maintain the results, so that needs to be kept in mind.

steroids are not fat burners. people have to learn their lesson on this the hard way. if they were everyone in the gym would be ripped cause steroids are so easy to get with a few clicks of the mouse online.

the way you burn fat is in the kitchen man. exercise daily. there are certain compounds that do help block fat storage or burn fat directly. cardarine, sr9009 from sarms1 and then you have n2slin before meals

Brother, you are looking for a quick fix when sadly there isn't one.

The hardest thing to teach people is that this is a lifestyle. It's NOT a diet.

Ask anyone at the gym who has a great body and they will tell you that they have been training and following a well balanced diet for years. You already know what you need to be doing. You need to exercise regularly and eat a well balanced diet.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

5. Default

You want to focus on diet. Get yourself into a 500 calorie deficit and exercise every day. That is the best way to get lean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk