Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: tren 10 or 12 weeks?

Default tren 10 or 12 weeks?

i have four cycles under my belt, last one was a bulking six months back. i am 32, 5'11", and 6'0" and work out 5 days a week. my goal is to make lean muscle and was wondering if a 10 or 12 week cycle will be good with me if i had to run testosterone propionate 50mg eod and trenbolone acetate 100mg eod?? also, i will be using arimidex, dostinex, and hcg along with clomid and nolva.

If this is your first cycle with tren, I would do a simple 10 week cycle.

Drop the HCG from your cycle lay out and run a much better PCT after your cycle.

100mg of tren ace EOD is a pretty high tren dosage for a first cycle. I would swap your test and tren dosages around. I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
    1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
    2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
    3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
    Weeks 1 - 10
    Test prop 100-150mg EOD
    Tren ace 50-75mg EOD
    aromasin 10mg OR arimidex 0.5mg EOD
    cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
    cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

10 weeks will be fine - with such short esters there is no need for a long cycle. However, you should not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle. Remember, it is a form of estrogen, and it can cause lots of side effects, without giving any benefits at all. Also, I would highly recommend aromasin over arimidex when you use trenbolone. The thing is that trenbolone is hard on your lipids, and so is arimidex. Meanwhile, aromasin is good for the lipids, so it can counterbalance the negative effect of trenbolone in that regard.

Leave clomid and nolva for the PCT, but don't limit your PCT to just these two compounds. You need to run a proper and comprehensive PCT, such as the one described here - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-per...e-therapy-pct/

tren is one of those compounds you don't just say 'yeah i am going to run it 10 or 12 weeks'.. you will probably love it for about 5 weeks and then it will become annoying the 2nd half of the cycle. you may choose to cut it short

you should be flexible when using tren for that reason.

make sure you run all your support supps

5. Default

I would plan for 10 weeks but you may be done at 8. Keep running the test though. I find that after around 8 weeks the sides of tren are more annoying and I have had enough. Just another point, don't use the HCG. It will only cause negative effects.