Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Expired Gear Questions ...

The Great Pacific Northwest; God's Country

Default Expired Gear Questions ...

Sup Crew,

I have some expired gear. The shop I got it from is still in biz and gets good current reviews. The gear is old though. It has been stored in a dark, room temperature room since bought. Is it still any good ?

HGH (Hygetropin) - mfg. date - 2011.02 exp. date - 2013.01
    GP Test Enath 250 - exp. date - 08/2013
    GP Mast 100 - exp. date - 04/20/2013
    GP Oxy - exp. date - 03/20/2015
    GP Nolva - exp. date - 05/20/2015
    GP Anastrozole - exp. date - 05/2015
    GP Clomiphene - exp. date - 03/2015
    Finasterade comprimate 5 mg - no expiration date
    Pregnyl - 2012-11

all.jpg
    hgh.JPG
    test.JPG
    mast.JPG

So the vials are 4 years after expiration now. The orals are 2 1/2 years after expiration. Everything LOOKS gtg except 1 vial of GP Mast(far right vial) that has a cloudy looking solidish circle in it.

Would love to hear your guys' thoughts on if this should still be used, quality if it is used or whatever.

Would really like to use the test and hgh ...

Thanks !

2 1/2 years after expiration is not a good idea.

Admin

It's still safe to use.

Steroids/drugs don't expire, they just loose potency as they age. They don't become rancid or anything like that. Generally speaking, any steroid kept in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight will still be good to use up to 3 years after it's expiration date.

The orals will be pretty much as a good as new.

The oils you can still use but they will have a reduced potency.

The masteron is just crashed. If you heat it up it'll re-suspend the hormone in the oil.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

i wouldn't use the older stuff.. the stuff from 2015 will be okay assuming it was stored right. the worst thing you can do is run a cycle and be dissapointed that your gear wasn't potent enough

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    i wouldn't use the older stuff.. the stuff from 2015 will be okay assuming it was stored right. the worst thing you can do is run a cycle and be dissapointed that your gear wasn't potent enough
    That's not the worst thing right ...

So it's safe to use but probaly won't be as potent? How about the hgh? Same deal?

Thanks guys

6. Default

Since it was stored properly the gear is still "safe". I don't know how potent it would be but it doesn't go rancid or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Since it was stored properly the gear is still "safe". I don't know how potent it would be but it doesn't go rancid or anything like that.
    I guess I assumed 'not as potent' as being like 80% potency. I should never assume. Any estimation what the actual potency would be ? 70% 20%?

8. Default

From what I can find it seems like after 2 years there is negligible difference in potency. It seems to be around the 5 year mark where it really starts to go down.