Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to use dostinex?

Default how to use dostinex?

i have been reading about Dopamine Agonists lately and wondering if dostinex is the best thing out there?? i heard it is very potent and good when it comes to suppressing the production of prolactin in the pituitary gland. can anyone plz advice me on the dosage aspect if i want to take it every third day???

Check out this article on dostinex -> https://www.evolutionary.org/dostinex-cabergoline

Are you using dostinex as part of a steroid cycle or are you planning on just using it as a dopamine agonist?

The recommended dosage of dostinex is 0.25mg EOD or E3D. However, I don't think using a drug just for the sake of using a drug is a good idea.

Why not use a natural product that has anti-dopamine properties like HCGenerate from n2bm.com instead?
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

you can go to ag-guys.com and use it

dosages are 1mg or less per week .. you don't need much at all

or you can use hcgenerate ES

4. Default

Dostinex (caber) is what you can run to get prolactin levels down when using nandrolones. Grab some from ag-guys.

The right starting dosage is 0.25 mgs E2D. Then you can take it more frequently, or less frequently depending on how it will work for you.