Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Completely new, here for advice

Default Completely new, here for advice

i have been a regular at the gym for the last 5 years. a friend at the gym suggested me to try out a cycle with anavar, testosterone enanthate, and winstrol. is that really a nice cutting cycle?? i was actually thinking of masteron and test e. which one will be better?

Masteron is primarily a cosmetic drug. You aren't going to notice much from it unless you are 8% body fat or less.

Anavar + test would be a good cutting stack. I wouldn't mess around with winstrol unless you are planning on doing a bodybuilding show. It's one of the absolute worst steroids for your hair line. Most people also get really bad joint pain from it.

I would do a simple 12-14 week test e cycle with a 6-8 week anavar kick start. Simple and effective.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

cutting cycles are designed for guys who are already lean who want to prep for pics or a show.

they aren't for average joe's or even guys at 12 or 13% body fat.. really unless you are under 10% they don't do a thing except shed hair and dry joints

I have some decent ideas about testosterone enanthate. And you can try for this one. But don't know about winstrol.