Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: How much aromasin?

Default How much aromasin?

i have been running testosterone enanthate 750mg a week and equipoise 500mg a week for 16 weeks and in week 3rd now. can you please let me what would be the ideal dose of aromasin for such kinda cycle?? would 12.5mg e3d be good?

Make it EOD, and start ASAP, since you should be using aromasin from the first day of the cycle. E3D is too little aromasin.

bud you needed to start your AI from day 1. that is a lot of aromatization!

get on it immediately! ag-guys sells adex and aromasin but i recommend aromasin 10mg EOD as a starting point

For the future - you always want to start your AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT. It's VERY important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

10-12.5mg EOD would be a good dosage of aromasin for your cycle.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

5. Default

I like 10mg EOD for me. Everyone is different though. Only blood work will tell you which dose is right for you. You should have started this protocol 3 weeks ago though. Estrogen is probably creeping up really high.