Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to best run deca?

Default how to best run deca?

i want to run a cycle with deca durabolin 350mg a week along with testosterone enanthate 500mg a week for 16 weeks. have some queries. how often should i pin deca and test, twice a week, split doses? can I pin the deca at the same time as testosterone?

Both deca and test e have very long half lives so you only need to inject them twice per week.

Take your weekly dosage, divide it in two and inject that amount twice per week. You can combine the deca and test e in the same syringe to reduce the amount of injections you need to do. 2 injections per week total.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
    1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
    2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.
    3. A DHT derivative like proviron to prevent side effects like deca dick. I like 25mg/day

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    deca 350mg/week
    proviron 25mg/day
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day
    cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Both deca and testosterone enanthate have long esters, so it is perfectly fine to pin them twice per week, and you can put them in the same syringe to reduce the number of injections.

The cycle duration is fine, as well as the dosages. Just make sure to be using all the right ancillaries from the beginning of the cycle. These should include aromasin, cabergoline and proviron. All in all, @muskate has given you a very good cycle layout above.

musky gave you a good layout. no reason to complicate this shit

i would even consider lowering your test dose to 200mg and raising your deca dose. let the deca run the cycle.

5. Default

Keep it nice and simple. Split injections into twice per week and mix the compounds in the same syringe. That way you literally only have to do 2 pins per week.

I think you should think of cutting the cycle back to 12-14 weeks though. 16 weeks is starting to get pretty long and by the time the esters clear it is like being on for 22 weeks. Makes it tough to recover.