Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: tren and orals??

Default tren and orals??

i want to run nandrolone decanoate 300mg a week along with testosterone cypionate 500mg a week, and boldenone undecylenate 400mg a week for 18 weeks. can i add trenbolone acetate 150mg eod to this cycle? will this be safe and effective? how to plan for AI and PCT dosages for this kind of a cycle???

First of all - what goals are you trying to achieve with this cycle? Your compound choice seems contradictrory....there is no point in using EQ along with deca, since deca is so wet, so it will negate the benefits of EQ - lean mass, which won't be visible under all this water. The same goes with trenbolone. Besides, it is never a good idea to combine two nandrolones in the same cycle, so this is yet another reason to avoid using trenbolone with deca.

If you will leave the 300 mgs of deca with 500 mgs of test, which would be a bulking cycle, then add aromasin at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle, cabergoline at 0.25 mgs E2D, and proviron at 50 mgs per day.

If you will do testosterone 500 mgs with trenbolone (which should be plenty at 100 mgs EOD), and EQ at 400 mgs - then you would need all the same with the exception of proviron. Instead of it I would highly recommend to add in there some cardarine, as it will boost the cycle's effectiveness, and at the same time it will palliate some of trenbolone's side effects.

use 1 anabolic with test. you don't need 2.. but if you insist on adding EQ this is how i would do this. 18 weeks is too long for a 'cycle'.. you want to recover right?

do it like this for 14 weeks only.

test 200mg
    deca 400mg
    eq 400mg
    proviron 25mg a day
    aromasin
    n2guard
    cardarine and dost * optional

PCT:

perfect pct 8 weeks!

You are making one of the most common mistakes I commonly see people make. You are throwing everything but the kitchen sink into your cycle. Simplify things my friend.

I like the cycle lay out @stevesmi gave you. Simple and easy

test 200mg
    deca 400mg
    eq 400mg
    Cardarine - 20mg/day
    dostinex - 0.25mg EOD
    aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

5. Default

That is already a ton of gear and then you want to add tren? I think that would be a poor choice. You don't need that many compounds in a cycle. Let us know your goals and we can set it up much better for you.