Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: help with healing

Default help with healing

been on some forums and deca durabolin is rated by almost everyone as one of the best steroids for healing and back problems. i have been affected with shoulder rotation pain, on and off for a while and wondering would deca and Tb500 be good for me?

If healing your joints and bones is all you want to achieve, deca is definitely not the best choice. There is no doubt that it will reduce the inflammation and decrease pain. However, it will not actually heal the joints. As a result, you can get the injury even worse, since you would be stressing the joints further on because there will be no indicators that something is going wrong. Besides, it is not worth going through all of the side effects and suppression seen with deca just for the inflammation reduction.

Instead, it is best to use something that was purposefully created for joint/bone healing, such as Ostarine MK-2866. It has been scientifically proven that it can drastically improve the healing process of joint/bone related injuries and accelerate recovery after surgeries. Another good thing about Ostarine is that it causes no side effects, and the suppression from its use is absolutely minimal. Therefore, no ancillaries are needed, and a very mild PCT will do the job. Also, you can stack in some N2JOint RX - it has a ton of ingredients aimed at reinforcing your joints, and improving joint health.

Personally, I have used this stack when I had very serious elbow problems, and nothing else would help me one bit. However, this stack has helped me big time, and really soon my elbows felt like new. Also, you can stack in some Nutrobal MK-677 - it will stimulate GH production, which will greatly contribute to your joint recovery. It does not have side effects either, and unlike HGH it is very easy to find the real thing.

steroids do not heal injuries my man. deca does have some properties but in the end you will end up worse.

a rotator cuff injury that does not require surgery needs to be rested PERIOD. you need to avoid lifts that put any pressure on that area, you need to be working on your mobility. if you do not know how to do this either learn on youtube or go see a good physical therapist

Deca and NPP cause your body to retain water which will help cushion your joints and make them feel slightly better, but they won't do anything for actually healing or remedying the problem. It would be the equivalent of taking an advil for muscle pain. It's not helping the issue, just reducing the pain.

The best joint supplement stack you can put together is:
    A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
    http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/H...t-RX-p319.html
    http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine...olic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

A great addition to the above list would be nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. Nutrobal will give you all the same benefits HGH will - increased recovery, fat loss, improved sleep etc.

You can read up on nutrobal more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

5. Default

Deca does NOT heal injuries. It does make you feel better but that actually puts you at higher risk for further injury.

Legit TB500 will help but it will be extremely hard to find. The peptide market is filled with garbage right now. I wouldn't trust anything. Same goes for HGH. Unless you have it right from the pharmacy I wouldn't trust it.