Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: testosterone guidance?

Default testosterone guidance?

for the last few days, my testosterone levels seem to have dipped down heavily. i have been feeling sleepy and weak almost every time. it seems to me like my gf is also feeling this, but she kinda not telling me as of now. can testosterone levels be increased with anabolic steroids?? if yes, which ones and how to dose them??? thanks a lot.

how about you run blood work? no running steroids does not help testosterone levels, they will actually shut you down more after you use them

If it has only been a couple of days, it sounds to me like you got sick. Your testosterone levels don't really fluctuate much from day to day.

Has this been a long term thing or did it just recently start? If you have no previous history of using steroids and this just suddenly started - sounds to me like you just got sick.

I would book an appointment with your doctor and get a full physical done. Also ask for blood work. That way you can see if your testosterone levels are in fact low or if you are just sick.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

4. Default

This is now how to use steroids. I would go to the doctor and get some blood work done. Steroids will actually shut down your natural testosterone production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk