Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: tren and water retention

Default tren and water retention

i am thinking about running a 18 week cycle with sustanon 250mg e3d and trenbolone acetate 150mg eod. however, i have read on many posts that water retention and tren cough are common sides with trenbolone. is there some way out or at least something to minimize issues?

Trenbolone actually doesn't aromatize into estrogen. It's a pretty dry steroid. It will raise prolactin levels which will cause some water retention but you can easily fix that by using an anti-prolactin drug

Testosterone (sustanon) does aromatize into estrogen and will cause water retention unless you include an AI in your cycle.

Tren cough is easily fixed by cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/trenbol...o-side-effects

Include there 3 steroids in your cycle lay out and you won't have any water retention or bloat.
    1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
    2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
    3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

the bloat people get on tren is due to inflammation. it is a very inflammatory steroid

there is no way to combat that except eating more anti-inflammatory foods and eating less inflammatory foods. also drink a ton of water