Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: My preworkouts good or bad?

Default My preworkouts good or bad?

Monday: dxm
    Tuesday: adderall + caffeine
    Wed: low dose 2cb
    Thurs: low dose 2cb

I think this is it.. this is gonna be my final preworkout.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

All those stimulants are going to do more harm then good bro.

Why do you even need a crazy stimulant to go to the gym? Training is fun man.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

That looks good. I use tons of stims, people have different opinions on them though, lol.

For my strength days I'll combine PWO with Adderall and also some ammonia inhalants to really destroy my PR's. Just be sure to cycle off though man, you need to give your adrenals time to rest.

I also took an adrenal supplement as well when I used to take a ton of stims. It does wonders.

That looks good. I use tons of stims, people have different opinions on them though, lol.

For my strength days I'll combine PWO with Adderall and also some ammonia inhalants to really destroy my PR's. Just be sure to cycle off though man, you need to give your adrenals time to rest.

I also took an adrenal supplement as well when I used to take a ton of stims. It works wonders.

stimulants do not help you build muscle, boost endurance, or anything else beneficial

they hurt you more than help. you don't need to take a pre workout to workout. do it the natural way.. does your cat take a pre workout before you let her outside to chase down lizards and mice? so why do you?

6. Default

That is not a pre workout, that is drug abuse.