Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: AI question

Default AI question

I have been on TRT for about a year and run about 300ml test c per week and 200 ml of deca for joint pain. I don’t have much trouble with Gyno so I take Anastrozole as needed. I was thinking of trying to bulk up and wanted to add a cycle of 200ml of Tren e/ week and 50mg of drol Ed. First off I’m 60 years old 5’ 11” 180lbs with about 10% body fat. I have used both Tren and drol individually before without any severe sides besides elevated liver enzymes and polycythemia from the Tren which is normal. I have have plenty Caber, nolvadex, clomid, arimidex and hcg on hand. What would be a suggested regimen of AI for this cycle, frequency and dosage is what I’m asking.

I will work under the assumption you mean mg in the places you put mL as the latter is not possible. First, to clarify, you are not on TRT. TRT is doctor prescribed amounts of exogenous testosterone to restore natural levels levels of testosterone while treating hypogonadism. 300mg of testosterone is a cycle, and throwing deca on top of it just cements that. You also shouldn't be using deca for joint pain since it just covers it up allowing you to do more damage. You should honestly see about getting on a reasonable TRT dose right now and sticking with that, rather than throwing more compounds on top of the cycle you're already on. It's also not usually wise to use two 19-nor compounds at once (deca and tren) since the side effects tend to compound. All my chastisement out of the way now, to the original question, you probably won't need to change your AI dosing since neither tren nor drol are really going to aromatize.

Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I will work under the assumption you mean mg in the places you put mL as the latter is not possible. First, to clarify, you are not on TRT. TRT is doctor prescribed amounts of exogenous testosterone to restore natural levels levels of testosterone while treating hypogonadism. 300mg of testosterone is a cycle, and throwing deca on top of it just cements that. You also shouldn't be using deca for joint pain since it just covers it up allowing you to do more damage. You should honestly see about getting on a reasonable TRT dose right now and sticking with that, rather than throwing more compounds on top of the cycle you're already on. It's also not usually wise to use two 19-nor compounds at once (deca and tren) since the side effects tend to compound. All my chastisement out of the way now, to the original question, you probably won't need to change your AI dosing since neither tren nor drol are really going to aromatize.
    IT is doctor prescribed Trt for hypogonadism, he added deca for joint pain, yes i meant mg and not ml I didn’t catch until I already posted, even his AI regimen was a little crazy he had me on a daily dose of exemastane and 2 mg of arimidex per week. The dose of test is higher than normal because I am on narcotic pain meds which reduces Testosterone. All of that being said I am aware of the double 19 nor threat and therefore have the cabergoline for increased prolactin. Maybe I would have been better off going strictly underground because it seems these TRt doctors know about as much as I do. The 6 month regimen of TRT meds including AI cost me $3000 this is just a huge racket in my opinion, at first I was treated with clomid and hcg for a year by another doctor, before him I was given androgel until it became cost prohibitive. This is the reason to take matters into my own hands. i do have periodic labs and will adjust or remove compounds as needed.

I have been diagnosed with hypogonadism for the past 5 years but am also on narcotic pain medications and thus the need for a higher dose of Testosterone ( opioids suppress both LH and FSH production)and yes the Deca and Test C are physician prescriptions as is the AI, he actually prescribed 2mg of Arimidex/ week and 25mg of exemastane/daily all at the low cost of $3000 for a six month supply (I’m being facetious). Since my diagnosis I have been treated with testosterone with no AI, Androgel with no AI, clomid and hcg all by differing trt doc’s. I have no trust in any of them any longer and would rather fend for myself by reading the forums. If the 300mg of test per week were to high then it would most definitely be apparent by sides since I’ve been on for 6 months? I have no signs of Gyno and my erections and libido are fine so I assume I am fine. I am aware of the double 19 nor dangers but thought the cabergoline was sufficient for those sides, it is not an unheard of cycle many have tried it and have had no problems.

5. Default

I wouldnt recommend using tren at 60 years old. Far too much health strain

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

your doctor is overdosing you for sure.

the negative consequences for using too much TRT is heart issues, estrogen issues, enlarged prostate etc. don't take this issue lightly especially at your age. a typical TRT dosage is 90-175mg a week at most. you are running 2-3X that

Just out of curiosity was this prescribed from you6 endocrinologist, or prescribed by an anti-aging/TRT clinic paid out of pocket? As stevesmi pointed out, there are health consequences to the amounts you are currently on, and I've generally only seen this with clinics.

It’s a clinic in Florida, I live in Maryland, unfortunately my GP is unwilling to take over the treatment nor interested in monitoring my bloodwork for any TRT related issues like estradiol or prolactin levels, he will check normal blood factors but that’s it. The TRT ******** is a huge scam I don’t know how anyone is supposed to get properly treated. I was seeing an endocrinologist he prescribed clomid with hcg but never checked estradiol and my total testosterone stayed about 300ng/dL it was down into single digits before that point and I was a living zombie. I have never felt as well as I do now but like you said 300mg/ week is not sustainable indefinitely. Im thinking I should cycle off everything a do 4 week pct before starting a new cycle, but at a lower dose.

It's a shame that some doctors won't really address TRT issues, whether because they don't understand or don't care, and the specialized clinics are only geared towards profiteering. Oddly, sometimes people with low test feel fine and some with high test levels don't, so it's not always about the empirical numbers. Sometimes it's related to SHBG activity, etc. For your long term health, (prostate, cardiovascular, etc) it's probably best to get the test down today most 200mg per week if you can. I would also consider not perpetually running deca as a solution for joint pain since it just masks the issue, and allows further damage. If there are other pain mitigation methods that work for you, that may be preferable. Low dose HGH can actually help with healing joints, as can certain SARMs though.

Do you get regular bloodwork?