Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: First Steroid Cycle Advice

Default First Steroid Cycle Advice

Hi everyone,
    I am currently looking to start my first cycle and I need some help on what to choose.
    I am 22 years old,173cm 63kg and want to gain mass and maybe reach 70-75kg.
    I would strongly prefer my first cycle to be only on tablets and not injections and also avoid to start with the strongest ones.
    I was considering Turinabol and Methyl-testosterone as they are both tablets, I have read that the methyl-testosterone is a bit toxic, but I want to avoid injections for now so I would be really thankful if someone suggests me something that would really help me gain mass and also which brands are the best quality.
    Thanks in advance.

You are too young to safely take steroids, oral only cycles are not a good idea, and methyl-1-test is not a substitute for tests. Try sarms for now instead.

Thank you, but I thought my age is alright to try something as long as is in low dosage and for short period of time. Never heard of sarms , what is it? i have sent you a private message, but not sure if you received it...

Quote Originally Posted by chozuto View Post
    Thank you, but I thought my age is alright to try something as long as is in low dosage and for short period of time. Never heard of sarms , what is it? i have sent you a private message, but not sure if you received it...
    Got your PM, but just so other see, your endocrine system is still developing until about age 27. Introducing exogenous sources hormones can cause issues with its development leading to low natural testosterone issues for life.