Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Unhealthy Eating Habits?!?!

Default Unhealthy Eating Habits?!?!

What do you ladies consider unhealthy eating habits?
    http://www.massmonsters.com/6/ubb.x?...41&m=267601891

I consider women that eat just fruits and veggies, don’t touch meat, and don’t eat breakfast and/or skip meals a lot. Those are very common practice but seem fairly unhealthy in my view – if you go extreme.

AB

I think women who skip meals are eating unhealthy. I see women in my office (and even my mom) doing this all the time - and no matter how much I preach, they all keep saying (bragging even) that they are "not hungry". So what?!? Eat!

I finally convinced my mom that it is better to eat but some of these women in my office just don't get it. They all compliment me on the weight I have lost (45lbs to date) and ask how I do it - but won't take any sort of advice, it drives me nuts!
    Sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here. <Jack Nicholson>

AnalBaby, I agree with all 10 habits in the article you posted.

I have a cousin that use to be over weight. Lost it from just not eat-n. Now they just eat one meal a day due to the fear of gaining their weight back.
    I use to room with a girl that would ask what I ate. I'd tell her (it would be a perfectly fine meal) Then she would litterally BRAG about just eatn a salad.
    My mom, skips breakfast. And LOVES her coffee & cokes.

*RIP KILLA* You'll be greatly missed

quote:
    Originally posted by WildTigerEyes7:
    I finally convinced my mom that it is better to eat but some of these women in my office just don't get it. They all compliment me on the weight I have lost (45lbs to date) and ask how I do it - but won't take any sort of advice, it drives me nuts![/quote]

Personally, I see that when you show people that you have gotten results, you are more likely to make them understand proper nutrition.

I come from a race where being "fat" per-se is not seen much - asian, but when it is seen it's OUT of control. My baby cousin is about 14y/o but her weight is about 220lbs. at 5'5 and she refuses to listen to anyone. Mr.X CONSTANTLY tries to help her but to no avail, and part of that problem is her parents that refuse to understand the situation.

Thus, my conclusion on the topic from my side of the story is that what you do depends on the environment around you for the most part.

AB

How you are raised does have an infulence. I can't stand when parents allow their children to over eat and eat poorly.
    Growing up I had two friends who's parents kept the "snack cabinet". It was full of chips, cookies, and more junk. THen in the fridge, what do you know, nothing but more junk including any carbinated beverage.

On another side though, each person has a choice. And hopefully these children who were raised on junk, can choose to live a healthier lifestyle and pass that on to their children.

*Work It*
    *Work It*