Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Primo/women/birth control

Default Primo/women/birth control

that pretty much sums up the question. how much for women(i think 50-100mg/week) and would this affect ortho tri-cycline?? you girls are the best!!!

quote:
    Originally posted by duckbutter:
    that pretty much sums up the question. how much for women(i think 50-100mg/week) and would this affect ortho tri-cycline?? you girls are the best!!![/quote]

For me, 50mg primo/week has stopped my cycle completely. However, the strange thing was that I still got pregnant when I didn't have a cycle, don't know why - but it happened. I would not go over 75mg/week if you're 140lbs. and under, that has been a way too high of a dose for many of my friends.

AB

where you on b/c at the time also?? i looked fem. muscle and it seem to be fairly safe, similar to anavar.

Default hiya DB

I hit you back in O/T Smile

I don't think it would hurt ANYTHING for her to stay on the pill. But she is adding 'female hormones' to her body by taking birth control; and if she takes any aas, that's adding 'male hormones'. So it might hold back on her gains as far as counter acting with each. It wouldn't be unheard of if your girl postponed her birth control pil till after her cycle. Just be EXTRA safe if she takes a break from the pill. Wink

*RIP Daddy... Forever your little girl*
    *RIP KILLA* You'll be greatly missed

gotcha, we discussed that. pull instead of push. i would think 50mg e7d or e5d should do the trick. in not so worried about the mixing of male and female hormones, if you look at some of cattle test implant they actually add estrogen to promote wt gain. she'll just have to eat extra clean to min the fat gain. thanks for the info.

you or she will get better gains if she drops the ortho while on primo i would suggest 1 100mg shot per week, it comes in 100mg amps most of time, 50mg a week would be a ***** to try to keep 1/2 cc for the next week. remeber BC and primo are doing opposite things so stopping the BC will make the primo more effective.

thanks she's in week two now at 50mg /week. we may bumpit up to 100mg in week three, we're just watching for sides right now. her shoulders and arms are getting tighter. legs are getting a little bigger from deck squats but she'll be fine. diet is in check, at least when im around. she should do really well.