Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Critique Diet Please!

quote:
    Originally posted by lols:
    sorry to be a party pooper, but although that reciepe looks great - isnt it a lot of fat per serve?[/quote]

Damn it and I just ate one Smile\

Mr.X

Research Kits and Chems: www.sciensupply.com
    Mr.X's diet aid recommendations
    Yohimburn ,GlucorellR (r-ALA) , PSeven ,THERMOREXIN , LIPOREXIN and Neurogenex
    links:AF Store

***Forever STK's Iron Brother***
    ~~~RIP STK 1972-2003~~~
    STK truly was God's greatest creation
    ***May you forever rest in peace***

Default Noodle less lasagne

2 1/2 cups finely ****ped cooked turkey

1 pkg frozen spinache... or fresh blanched spinache

1 bunch asparagus, steamed till tender but still a bit crunchy

2 cups shredded mozza cheese

2 cups.. pesto sauce/ hollandaise sauce/ alfredo sauce

Cheese is omittable... but I definately recommed some.. ricotta works too

Layer ingrediants in pyrex pan starting with turkey. Then asparagus... then spinache... sauce..then cheese

Make sure that you have enough sauce that you can see some in the bottom of the pan. top layer should be mozza and parmasean cheese

bake in oven at 350 degrees till bubbling at edges.

This is a very versatile recipe... I have used noodles sometimes... fresh roma tomatoes are nice in it... have fun with it... majority of the fat comes from your choice of sauce....pesto can be made with fresh oregano, garlic and olive oil.... add a little bit of cream for consistancy and color and there you go.....

I also have recipes for homemade pastas, sauces etc.... Yes I am indeed a very proud Italian Canadian... I watch my diet very closely but I guarantee you this... I dont go very long without a big pasta feast!!! and I NEVER will ha ha ha

Enjoy!! Banana Elephant Banana

Strength is not only measured physically...but also mentally!
    Ryujiin and I are now happily married..... since May 21st!!!

that version does have a very high calorie/fat count per serving....

"my version" made w/ turkey pepperoni, park skim ricotta, and no mushrooms has:

342 calories, 19.5g fat, 31g protein, 9g carbs

I also make some Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits w/ Atkins bake mix to go along with it - yummy!
    Sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here. <Jack Nicholson>

Default How am I doing?

Keeping this journal over @ FemMuscle....am I taking in too much fat? And my protein count has been high....is it okay to eat more than 1g per lb of bodyweight?

September 23
    1. T-Rex, Leptigen, 4oz Cajun Turkey Breast Deli Meat
    2. T-Rex, 2oz Sundried Tomato Turkey Breast Deli Meat, 2oz Provolone
    3. T-Rex, Noodleless Lasagna, 2 Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits (low carb)
    4. T-Rex, Protein Shake, Sugar Free Jello cup
    5. T-Rex, Leptigen, Post Workout Shake
    6. 2 (4oz) Parmesan Chicken Breasts, 1 sugar free popsicle

Estimated Totals
    1627 calories, 75g fat, 42g carbs, 236g protein

(These estimates aren't exactly accurate [236 pro?] - as I am learning this new Living Cookbook software)

September 24
    1. Thermorexin, Leptigen, 3.5oz Cajun Turkey Breast Deli Meat
    2. T-Rex, Low-carb bread, Light Mayo, Provolone, Turkey Sandwich
    3. T-Rex, Parmesan Chicken Breast, 1tbsp Marinara
    4. T-Rex, Protein Shake (low carb), 1c Strawberries w/ Splenda
    5. T-Rex, Leptigen, Post Workout Shake (low carb)
    6. 10 Italian Meatballs, 1/2c Italian Style Cheeses

Estimated Totals:
    1540 calories, 70g fat, 58g carbs, 185g protein

Looks fine to me...you're on the right track.

Mr.X

Research Kits and Chems: www.sciensupply.com
    Mr.X's diet aid recommendations
    Yohimburn ,GlucorellR (r-ALA) , PSeven ,THERMOREXIN , LIPOREXIN and Neurogenex
    links:AF Store

***Forever STK's Iron Brother***
    ~~~RIP STK 1972-2003~~~
    STK truly was God's greatest creation
    ***May you forever rest in peace***

What do you think of the Leptigen?
    JJ
    NSCA-CSCS
    [URL=http://www.eastcoastgold.org] East Coast Gold Weightlifting Club[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.nabba.com] NABBA USA[/URL]

not bad at all, the fruit, I would only eat post workout since it is a simple suger, u should try to incorpate some more complex carbs over the simple such as red potato, or brown rice...

be observent get the scale for 2 weeks with this diet, and keep everything everyday exactly the same with total intake, and keep cardio/training steady, if your not dropping at a desired rate LBS lower your carb intake and overall intake maybe 1300 cals, cut out some more fat, maybe change a meal to very low carb MRP, and use a good protien like optimum nutrions 100%whey mixed with water as another source of protien. I would avoid all bars If i were you, once a week or so is ok to keep sane I always suggest eating either 1 big cheat meal or several small ones thorughout that day.

here is a diet I designed for my g/f, and she lost a ton of weight and cut her b/f in half, extremely fast and gained some strength as well.

its a little different then yours but everyones different she has a VERY slow metabolisem so I made it very strict and it works:

we did make a few changes this is the original lay out about 5 months ago i made im just pasting the document....:

I designed your diet very strict, possibly too strict, this may resemble many pre contest diets the last few weeks before a competiton to give you an idea how strict it is. Many will disagree for you goals How I disgned it, but I think your going to shred so much fat off the first week on this, that the motivaion from the results alone will make it all worth it. Most diets taper, this one doesn’t, right off the bat strict as hell, you will probably lose some strength and muscle, if its very noticeable we will change it up a bit, but I want you to do this down to que for week 1 and see how things go…

(Preferably after AM cardio)
    Meal #1 Breakfast - 1/2 cup oats or 1 serving cream of rice, or grits
    20-30 grams of protein, 1 shake w/water, or 3-4 eggs, serving of lean meat ect, ½ apple or ½ cup strawberries, (only post cardio/workout for insulin spike)

Meal #2 MRP (meal replacement) nothing else, make atleast one of your 6 or so meals per day a MRP, make sure its carb free or low carb, like myoplex)

Meal #3 8 oz. white fish/chicken/lean beef/4 eggs/last resort 1 protein shake (those are your options, for protein source, your first choice should be white fish if possible, then egg whites or chicken, then the beef or shake, speaking in a matter of priority best to worst, but variety is good so don’t stick to just one thing)
    1/2 cup rice
    1/2 cup green veggies

Meal #4 basically about the same as meal #3. Same rules apply.

Meal #5 Now assuming its getting later in the day after 6-7pmish, we are removing carbs, so make your meals the same as 3 or 4 minus out the rice.

Meal #6 same as Meal #5, just tweak little things like your source of protein, if you had chicken last, have fish the next time.. If you had broccoli last have coulflour, keeping sane is mandatory on a diet. And this one is extremely strict. Banana

JJ - For the Leptigen...
    I really like it - but it is VERY hard for me to take. I gag every dang time (no matter what I mix it with), it just hasn't gotten any easier. I suppose the new flavored version they are coming out with will be better - but the few seconds of torture are definitely worth it b/c it has cut my cravings WAY down!

DB - thanks for the diet advice but I don't think I could follow the one you posted. I don't like oats and am allergic to fish/seafood. I also work at a law firm so I have to eat "finger foods" that don't have to be cooked and can be adequately hidden @ my desk in case a partner walks by! That is the reason for the fruit sometimes....but I have cut it down also - my diet has looked more like this over the last week....

1. Protein Shake OR 3oz Turkey Breast
    2. Whatever I didn't have from #1 (Shake or turkey)
    3. (Lunch) Usually leftovers from night before, a low carb meal OR grilled chicken salad.
    4. Protein Shake
    5. Post Workout Shake
    6. Low carb dinner (usually from recipes I am trying out)

I am going to replace one of the protein shakes daily w/ a low carb MRP - just have to get out to get one (I forgot this weekend). Oh yeah - I don't eat the "bars" per say....but have some of the Atkins Endulge handy just in case I have a really bad craving for sweets (the Caramel Nut Chew is just like a mini Snickers bar!) and they are a great low carb "treat" for those days when it doesn't seem like you are going to make it w/o raiding the fridge/candy store/McDonalds/etc...

Oh yeah I forgot - I have dropped some bf - I am currently 148.5 versus 152 when I posted on 9/19 versus 156 when I began the Leptigen a few days before (I am sure that initial 4lbs was water weight that came off from cutting back down on carbs).

Thanks!
    Wild

quote:
    Originally posted by DB20:

(Preferably after AM cardio)
    Meal #1 Breakfast - 1/2 cup oats or 1 serving cream of rice, or grits
    20-30 grams of protein, 1 shake w/water, or 3-4 eggs, serving of lean meat ect, ½ apple or ½ cup strawberries, (only post cardio/workout for insulin spike)

Meal #2 MRP (meal replacement) nothing else, make atleast one of your 6 or so meals per day a MRP, make sure its carb free or low carb, like myoplex)

Meal #3 8 oz. white fish/chicken/lean beef/4 eggs/last resort 1 protein shake (those are your options, for protein source, your first choice should be white fish if possible, then egg whites or chicken, then the beef or shake, speaking in a matter of priority best to worst, but variety is good so don’t stick to just one thing)
    1/2 cup rice
    1/2 cup green veggies

Meal #4 basically about the same as meal #3. Same rules apply.

Meal #5 Now assuming its getting later in the day after 6-7pmish, we are removing carbs, so make your meals the same as 3 or 4 minus out the rice.

Meal #6 same as Meal #5, just tweak little things like your source of protein, if you had chicken last, have fish the next time.. If you had broccoli last have coulflour, keeping sane is mandatory on a diet. And this one is extremely strict. Banana[/quote]

is there adequate EFA's on this diet...looks a little low