Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Depo-Provera

Default Depo-Provera

Depo-provera is an injectable contraceptive that is given as 150mg of the hormone medroxyprogesterone acetate, which is a chemical similar to (but not the same as) the natural hormone progesterone that is produced by your ovaries during the second half of your menstrual cycle. Depo-Provera does not contain the hormone estrogen.

During the 3 months following an injection, depo-provera stops the ripening of eggs in the ovaries; that is it stops ovulation. Since no egg... no way to get pregnant.

It also changes the lining of the uterus so that it does not easily receive a fertilised egg. It also causes thickening of the secretions in the cervix, making it more difficult for the sperm to enter the uterus.

It is more then 99.7% effective for contreception control. It is more effective them the pill because women do tend to miss their daily pill or not take it at the exact same time of every day.

Slowly and continuously releases a hormone into your body for about 3 months. Because of this you will not likely have a regular periods. for the first 3 months bleeding can be unpredictable. But as you continue to use depo-provera bleeding generally decrease until most women no longer have monthly periods by the end of the first year of use. The lack of bleeding is NOT a sign of pregnancy.

These side effects are very rare, and have only been reported by a few number of women:
    headaches, depressed feeling, weight gain, tiredness, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, loss of hear from head, nervousness, increase in growth of body hair, stomache cramps, backache, ******* dryness during sexual intercourse.

I use depo-provera now because I could not find a pill that worked well for me. I constantly got migranes, bad cramps, horribly long periods......

I have not experienced any side effects as of yet...

Strength is not only measured physically...but also mentally!
    Ryujiin and I are now happily married..... since May 21st!!!

I have known 5 or 6 people that have tried depo and they never stopped bleeding. One girl bled for 1+ year and finally got off it, the others usually stopped after 6 or 7 months of continuous bleeding.....and know one girl right now who is on her 7th month of continuous.

I can't imagine it - I would be the devil - so I am not even going to try. I am using NuvaRing right now and it seems to be going pretty well - no sides and only have to remember it once a month. (And you get to "pick" when you want to have your cycle....take out the ring and you start a day or two later).

Wild
    Sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here. <Jack Nicholson>

You said it wild..

now i know why depo works as birth control... you bleed all the damn time, you can;t have sex LOL.. it was by far the WORST birth control i ever went on.. and i hear more complaints from women rather than praises...

scary shit imo!! and i have not even mentioned the weight gain and mood swings lol..

mod at:
    www.competitivemuscle.com
    www.************.com
    www.cuttingedgemuscle.com

I'm afraid of all of you just reading this. The thought of a woman having a year long period! I would hang myself by week 6. Remember, a woman who has a period has a man beside her having the same peiod. Wall

Mr. V

*~~~ I really don’t mean to offend you, but if I do it’s nothing personal, I’m just a bit of an A**HOLE! ~~~*
    *~~~ I really don't mean to offend you, but if I do it's nothing personal, I'm just a bit of an A**HOLE! ~~~*

I love depo... I haven't had a problem yet.. me and a bunch of my friends are all on it and none of us have had problems... but then again it all depends on the person... only you and your doctor know whats right for you

Strength is not only measured physically...but also mentally!
    Ryujiin and I are now happily married..... since May 21st!!!

I have only been prescribed birth control once, and while I was in the process of waiting for my next period I found out I was pregnant, so I stay away from the stuff and trust in trojan. Smile

But....I have several friends that are on the shot and the #1 complaint that all of them have is the weight gain.

*Forever STK's LiL Lady*
    ***May you forever rest in peace baby***
    ~~~RIP STK 1972-2003~~~
    He truly was God's greatest creation
    *Forever STKs LiL Lady*
    ***May you forever rest in peace baby***
    ~~~RIP STK 1972-2003~~~
    He truly was Gods greatest creation