Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: About to start first cycle, got a ?

Lightbulb About to start first cycle, got a ?

Hey all,

I am 21 and about to start my first cycle. (test enan. 500mg. ew for 10wks) I have Nolvadex, Clomid, ECG. I am also on a diet and I have just a few questions:

1. Will glutamine really help me keep my muscle while on a diet? I am not on CKD, I am on a low carb, high protien diet. (I am not planning on CKD either)

2. Anyone know of the best glutamine supplement?

.......Now the serious stuff:

3. If I start to notice gyno during my cycle which is best to use, Nolvadex or Clomid? How much would you say and for how long?

4. Which of the two are best for the post cycle? (I have been told not to run both at the same time.)

5. How long and how much ECG do I run post cycle? I have been told 1000iu M/W/F for 3 weeks all the way to 500iu for 5 days in a row, then quit. I am 21.....

Thanks for any help

Ok, one more question:

Has anyone heard of GTP Test enan.? My source is very good and said its underground stuff.

I am new and just sharing what I have seen. I have never done a cycle, so take this for what its worth.

1. Yes, it glutamine will help you preserve lean muscle mass while dieting, but it isn't the sole factor.

2. I heard that G-plenish was good, its on the forum here somewhere

3. Use the Novaldex at the first sign and continue on it for 3-5 days.

4. Clomid is prolly better for post cycle

5. Don't know. What is ECG? I have heard of HCG.

Hope I helped some

CLomid and Nolva are basically the same... but Clomid can break you out pretty bad.. so I use Nolva post cycle.. Any glutamine will work, GNC brand will work.... first sign of gyno or your nipps start to feel weird start to take 50mg ED of it for a week or so and see if it help's if not keep doing it.... I would stop the HCG after 3 weeks taking 1000iu's M/W/F should work just fine....

Killdevill Bloodline,,Forever In My Heart ~~Rest in peace my friend~

treny, you mean 50mg of clo or nolva, not glutamine right?
    Just wanting to make sure

G-plenish is great it has helped me tremondously with my gains and they will give you a nice discount the link should be at the top of the site if not hit refresh a few times and it will appear.
    .::Fate fell short this time::.

Twistdenigma Guest

Originally posted by djstardust
    G-plenish is great it has helped me tremondously with my gains and they will give you a nice discount the link should be at the top of the site if not hit refresh a few times and it will appear.
    I gotta admit, I was skeptical at first, but G-Plenish is quickly making a believer out of me. Even Ebert and Roper agree, G-Plenish gets :up :up

Crap I ment HCG, I typed a little too fast.

Thanks guys, anymore comments?

I love you guys lol!

actually its hard not to make Gplenish sound like a panacea but it is =)
    SWIMMING IN GPLENISH

[b][URL=https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop/product_info.php?cartID=03e3c208ca6b3daa914d6141e6c4bd06&id=65]G-PLENISH GLUTAMINE PEPTIDES FOR US ALL[/URL][/b]