Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vets: -need long term aas usage advise

Default vets: -need long term aas usage advise

k gang.. not a sob story, but I want to give a bit of detail so I don't have people saying I'm stupid .
    I have been in poor physical health for quite some time. Joints hurt, always tired, fatigue, sleep too much, etc.
    I have tried everything in the book - even spoken with rheumatologist.- nothing.

So, I ordered up some test and deca and boom - healthy as a fucking horse! No pain, I slept 8 hours, I felt good and healthy.

Now, I am about 4 weeks off cycle. I was moving a few boxes and shit around today and my joints are hurting almost too bad to type this.

Point is, I can't live like this. Doctors prescribe things like prednisone, etc to help alleviate some of these symptoms but I know that there are safer alternatives.

question is, what are your opinions on the best drugs to use with the least side effects? I was thinking plain old test at small doses really did help my energy, but not my joints.

- I'm 29 years old.

thoughts or links?

Safest AS: primo and anavar

However, due to the problem in getting REAL primo, I suggest you go w/ anavar at 20-30mgs in the AM and maybe add low dose test prop.

Mr.X

Twistdenigma Guest

Why don't you try 400mg eq for 4-6 months with 250mg test for maintenance? While deca provides pain relief, eq is more of a long term solution for joint pain. It increases collagen synthesis, thus promoting healthier joints. The test will offset any hpta shutdown the eq would cause.

Bro do you have kids? If you dont and you dont want them cycle year round and just use a maintance at least of 100-200mgs of test never coming of test bro..

eq was my first pick. But, not sure what the long term affects of eq usage is. - anyone?

x - how does anavar help with joints?
    [b]Research: [URL=http://www.ancillaryguys.com/]Ancillary Guys - www.ancillaryguys.com[/URL][/b]

This is what I did - as I had the same symptoms that you do.
    Look up a doc in your area that is under "Alternative Medicine" and go get HRT. Its legal, your insurance might cover it, and its under a docs supervision (for whatever that is worth).
    PM if you want more info.

Originally posted by Icarus
    This is what I did - as I had the same symptoms that you do.
    Look up a doc in your area that is under "Alternative Medicine" and go get HRT. Its legal, your insurance might cover it, and its under a docs supervision (for whatever that is worth).
    PM if you want more info.
    thanks for the info.. but I already have prescriptions for hrt - depot test. - did it help you with your joints? It didn't seem to help my joints much.

It seems to help some, especially in my knees.

I was in the same boat as you Web... joints hurtin', insomnia, depression, fatigue. I jumped on test and it's all gone.

I've been maintaining at 100-200mg/week on test enanth for 2 months now, but do want to try coming off (I'm only 24).

IMO, get SWALE to monitor your health and try to keep insurance out of it if possible. It may be a factor later in life that will cost ya big.

As for steroids/dosages... I would use 100-200mg/test/week 'IF' that eases your joint pain. Then, I would run EQ or Deca 2x's each year for 3 months (3 on/3 off) at 400mg/week or so to help with collagen sythesis.

What I've noticed is that my joints pains went away initially with Test usage, but now my shoulders feel weak as hell. I can tell the tendons are weak in my shoulders and knees... this is expected with long term Testosterone usage, as it does weaken tendons. I think the use of EQ or Deca a couple times/year could offset this???? Not sure though, I'm no expert.

Originally posted by web
    e
    x - how does anavar help with joints?
    It doesn't, but for long-term AS usage it would be ideal.

Mr.X