Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: New Traing program, what do you think????

Question New Traing program, what do you think????

Cardio 3 times a week 45-60 min diff cardio eqiupemnt every time... recumbent bike, treadmill, elipt trainer

Abs 3xweek before cardio

Monday UPPER BODY
    Dead Lifts 3x10
    Pulldowns 3x10
    Rows 3x10
    Bench press 3x10
    Machine flies 3x10
    Cable crossovers 3x10
    Shoulder Press 3x10
    Front raises 2x10
    lateral raises 2x10

Tuesday LOWER BODY
    Leg press 3x10
    Lunges 3x10
    Leg Extensions 3x10
    Leg Curls 3x10
    Standing calf 3x15
    seated calf 3x15

Friday FULLBODY
    Leg press 3x10
    Leg Curls 3x10
    Stand Calf 3x15
    Incline DB Press 3x10
    Cable Crossovers 2x10
    Pulldowns 3x10
    Rows 2x10
    Shoulder press 3x10
    Lateral raises 2x10

Saturday ARMS
    Bench Dips 2xfailure
    overhead extensions 2x10
    tricep pushdowns 2x10
    barbell curls 2x10
    Incline curls 2x10
    concentration curls 2x10

I am trying to lose body fat and build up my muscle mass. I am currently at 140lbs, 5"1, 24 years old

My diet is really clean, I take the following supps...

Multi Vitamins 2 per day
    Fish Body Oil [email protected] per day
    Cranberry extract [email protected] per day
    Milk thistle [email protected] per day
    CoQ10 [email protected] per day
    Vit C [email protected] per dy
    Calcium citrate [email protected] mg per day

Cayenne and thermos before workouts

Diet is as follows 1700calories or less per day:
    Breakfast supplements
    protein shake, with extra fibre... low carb and greens

snack... protein bar, low carb

lunch 1 can tuna-or-protein shake-with udos oil

after workout protein shake

dinner
    almost anything, as long as within calorie intake, and is clean

As much water as I want all day, low dairy and high fibre as I have problems with my stomache and digestive system

what are your opinions??????

I am also thinking about doing a cycle of clen,whinny, and T3....

I am wanting to compete in amature bodybuilding... lightweight in 1 years time
    Ryujiin and I are now happily married..... since May 21st!!!

honestly, it looks like you're overtraining

why so much work?

Mr.X

I agree with Mr X - that's a lot of volume, especially if you're trying to lose bodyfat and are cutting calories and doing cardio. When are you doing the cardio, and when are your rest days?
    JJ
    NSCA-CSCS
    [URL=http://www.eastcoastgold.org] East Coast Gold Weightlifting Club[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.nabba.com] NABBA USA[/URL]

Tarzana Guest

Are you doing your 3 cardio days on Sun, Wed and Thurs? If so, you aren't taking a full day off each week to recover. This sounds like a prescription for burn-out to me, gina. I suggest you shave this program down a bit. You want to be as fresh and ready as you can possibly be every time you hit the gym so that you can work hard. You don't want to just go through the motions of your workout because you're chronically exhausted.

I do cardio tues, thurs and sat. I rest on sundays, I have cut down on the number of sets per exercise, but I am using low weight in order to tone. I feel excellent and have lots of energy to spare.

I am having my body fat measured this upcoming week and I will let you guys know where that is at
    Ryujiin and I are now happily married..... since May 21st!!!

Speaking of using low reps for "toning", here's an excerpt from an article explaining away this myth:

Myth Number 2: If you want to "tone up," lower the load and go for the "burn" with high reps.

The Real Deal: Here is some insight from coach Pavel Tsatsouline to explain why this myth is indeed just that, a myth!

"Your muscle fibers are like mouse traps-- they go off by themselves, but need energy to be reset to contract again. A dead body is out of ATP, the energy compound that relaxes the muscles...A high rep workout exhausts ATP in your muscle and leads to temporary hardness...The only way to make such 'tone' last is by killing yourself."

Okay, so who's up for lethal injections after a nice, long, burning set of 20? Aww, no volunteers? Ok, seriously, if you men want to obtain a truly ripped, rugged, and dense physique, and if you ladies long to sport that lean, sexy, "tone" look, you'll actually have to do the exact opposite of what everyone has been recommending: throw a few extra plates on the bar and train heavy with low reps. You see, only heavy training (i.e. less than 6 repetitions) will improve your muscle density, A.K.A. myogenic tone (2,3,4), through the growth of the contractile proteins myosin and actin (6,7,8). After all, the contractile proteins are by far the densest components of skeletal muscle, and causing hypertrophy of these proteins will translate into a denser, harder look, even at rest.

Another "muscle tone" benefit that can be attributed to heavy training is increased neurogenic tone (i.e. tone when movement or contractions occur) through the sensitizing of alpha and gamma motor neurons (5). Now, although some individuals will try to tell you that increasing the sensitivity of motor neurons will enhance your "tone" by keeping muscles partially contracted even at rest; don't be fooled; this isn't possible (1,2,3,4).

However, increased neurogenic tone will be easily noticed when even the slightest of movements occur. For example, simply extending your arm to grab the glass of Myoplex off the countertop will have your triceps ripped to shreds. Cool stuff, huh? So unless you plan on joining the circus as a professional manikin, the benefits of increased neurogenic tone will be incredibly apparent and clearly visible.

Also, amplified neurogenic tone will have you looking much harder and striated when purposefully, intensely contracting your muscles (i.e. flexing, posing). Who assesses their hardness in a relaxed state anyway? Anyway you look at it, regardless of whether you're trying to impress the BFL judges or just want to look good for the summer, increased neurogenic tone is what you want. It leaves you substantially harder and more striated than if you had neglected to train the nervous system. Couple it with myogenic tone and look out baby; you're ripped, rugged, dense, sexy, and hard all at once!

Lastly, let's be real; a huge component of the "ripped" equation is your level of body fat. If your muscles are covered by a layer of fat, you wont be able to notice the benefits of heavy training until you lose the overlying adipose tissue. So, does this mean that you shouldn't train heavy if you've still have a bit of fat to lose? Of course not! You want to continually improve your muscle tone as you lose the fat so that when you finally reach your goal body fat percentage, you'll have the appearance you desire.

Full article:
    http://www.ruggedmag.com/index.php?type=Article&i=5&a=6
    JJ
    NSCA-CSCS
    [URL=http://www.eastcoastgold.org] East Coast Gold Weightlifting Club[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.nabba.com] NABBA USA[/URL]