Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hit my 1st vein

Originally posted by skeer126
    i heard its really hard to inject into a vein..like i heard even if u do start injecting into a vein like the pressure of u injecting the oil bounces out of the vein before u do damage....that is unless ure like injecting into an artery...is this true?
    not really.

Nothing like hitting a vein and having to attempt to muster the courage to shoot it again. My worst time, I had to inject 4 times to get it right. I was freaking out and was wondering how in the hell I was going to stick myself again. Guess it's gonna happen at least once.
    ***Go Big or Go Home***

Hey guys, on topic, while aspirating, if blood does happen to shoot into the syringe, can you still inject the oik with the blood?
    I dont see why it would be a problem, unless there is an issue with it?? It would be a massive waste right?

Quote Originally Posted by f18hornet View Post
    Hey guys, on topic, while aspirating, if blood does happen to shoot into the syringe, can you still inject the oik with the blood?
    I dont see why it would be a problem, unless there is an issue with it?? It would be a massive waste right?
    Yes its OK, just put it back where it came from. You should change the needle or at the very least swab it with alcohol.

Did you use a shovel to dig this thread up? lol

Haha nah just the search key did the job slavik