Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Liver Cleanse

Default Parasite Cleansing

Good information.It helps me a lot. Thanks for sharing valuable information. Since from many years colon cleanse treatments has become more popular , we are now wondering about other options such as the parasite cleanse.

Hazcat Guest

Something smells like a troll.......

*Rat rummages thru his garbage for the Ban Hammer
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

bump. Great Post. I've done this about 3 years ago and got a lot of large stones.

Started the Apple juice today. Bought 3 gallons at whole foods.

Drank the 1/2 cup of olive oil yesterday. No stones so far. I guess my super clean eating regiment over the last 3 years has really paid off.

That's great bro. I just did this 2 days ago and I was surprised that I had quite a bit of stones. It always feels good to know that what was sitting in your gall bladder is there no more.

You could add lemon juice if you like. It doesn't really matter. Yes, there is absolutely no reason to have your gall bladder removed, other than that it's lucrative to doctors. I saw one MD on the internet trying to disparage this process and he recommends having your gall bladder removed right away so that you never get gall stones. A pre-emptive strike if you will. Unbelievable.

Anyways, good for you man. I'm happy for you.

Actually, the reason for mixing the lemon juice with the oil is to make the oil more drinkable. I don't know if 2 oz of oil will stimulate a strong enough contraction or not, but I guess you'll know by the time you read this whether it worked or not. You could always repeat the oil and lemon juice in a week or so, whenever you feel ready, if you like. Also if you did get a lot of stones it's probably a good idea to repeat in a couple weeks as well, to make sure you got all of it. Good luck man!