Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water or Fat?

Default Water or Fat?

I have been on ckd for 5 weeks now, down to 210lbs from 225lbs. I don't know my body fat but i would estimate it to be around 12-13%, height 5'11.
    My cals are at 2,050 with a pw of dextrose 30g and 25-30 grams protein. I do 60 minutes of 60-65 %hr cardio 5 times a week (am, usually). My question is how do i get rid of this last layer of fat around my lower abs and sides. It feels like water, jiggles, it like i can stick a straw in my skin and suck it out. Do i increase my cardio..say more extra 20 minutes, lower cals?

Sodium depetion, NO SALT =)...and drink 2 gallons of water...

How long should i do this for and how low of sodium should i go, none?

none is best, but thats VERY HARD...just dont add salt to nething that doesnt already have it. It hold lots of water...id say do it till u can tell if its working, everyone is different...Id say about a week if you eat alot of it normally. But drinking A TON of water is best when ur tryin to get rid of that last little bit. The more water in, accaully makes more water out.

i eat 6 ounces of lean ground beef, should i cut that out. Also, should i boil my chicken or just stick with drinking lots of water?

So the only way to deplete sodium in the body is to not eat sodium and drink lots of water? There's no way to flush it out? I suppose if I did a workout that caused me to sweat that might work, but how much?

yeah that all works, sodium is depeleted just like anything else, sweat, body functions...all of the above...but you dont want to keep putting more into your body if your trying to depelete it.

You can still eat those foods, they arent too bad...most people eat lots of chicken and such, but as long as u dont ADD a bunch of salt to your other foods they should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by mealticket
    I have been on ckd for 5 weeks now, down to 210lbs from 225lbs. I don't know my body fat but i would estimate it to be around 12-13%, height 5'11.
    My cals are at 2,050 with a pw of dextrose 30g and 25-30 grams protein. I do 60 minutes of 60-65 %hr cardio 5 times a week (am, usually). My question is how do i get rid of this last layer of fat around my lower abs and sides. It feels like water, jiggles, it like i can stick a straw in my skin and suck it out.
    Do i increase my cardio..say more extra 20 minutes, lower cals?
    Why are you having Dextrose PW on a CKD, it is a TKD you're doing.

To get rid of the layer combine a low-carb diet with cardio.

Mr.X

What significant difference would it make to cut out the pw carbs? I do an 8-10 hr carbup on either saturday or sunday.
    So I should cut out the pw carbs in order to make it a true CKD? Including the pw carbs I take in no more than 40 carbs per day.

yeah, drop to below 20....and do some cardio...i do 40-60mins a day normally, 5 or 6 times a week.