Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A soldiers training journal

Talking

U doinŽ fine bro! Nice to see u can keep your head together there and even workout... Perhaps the training helps in that "headkeeping"....
    Just crossed my mind, how long u still got time there(serving time I mean) left? Makes one wonder how great workouts youŽll have once youŽre back, right? Anyway keep your head up( eh bend a LITTLE when bullets start to dance around!) and training in gear and youŽll do JUST FINE! Peace, Hanuri
    want explode your head? smoke dynamite

Dec 19th

well I missed leg day again, had to work a 24 hour shift, then slept the next day, so taht sucks. What sucks more is my trap/shoulder, is still bothering me. It wasnt feelin to bad, untill I started workin out, I am goign to go back in tomorrow to get it checked out again, and hopefully they will pull their head out of their ass and give me some kind of suggestion!

Chest(heavy), Quads(light), calves

I also dumped the 5x5 for now, untill I heal, cuz incline hurts alot, and any kind of pressing motion over 3-4 reps starts hurtin more as well!

Flat BB bench
    135x10
    185x5
    225x3
    245x3
    275x1
    295x1 spotter touched it said I did everything but still touched it..grrrrrr
    315xfail he had to put a lil pressure about 4 inches from my chest, but then said I pushed the rst of it out (that is also where it hurts the most during the press is at the bottom!!)

Incline BB press
    135x5
    185x3
    225x1
    245x1 spotter helped a lil to get past sticking point

Flat bench DB fly's
    30x8
    60x8
    70x8
    80x8

these actually dont hurt my trap/shoulder at all, and I think I could have easily done 90's, and maybe got the 100's for a few! I havnt done flat fly's in a long time, so these felt great!

HS individual leg extension
    25 each side 3x15 held at extended point during reps

Standing BB Calf raises
    135x20
    225x20
    315x20
    315x48(RP 20,13,8,7)

Besides the trap pain today's work out was actually pretty good, never went that high on fly's before, and actually never even attempted that much on the flat or incline before. I dont worry about Maxes to much or PR's so it felt good to finally put alot on and give it a try. I am positive that if my trap/shoulder didnt bother me, I would put up 315 no prob, but we will see

Peace
    ~WARNING~ I'm just another idiot who is constantly lyin withhout meaning too

"Full time Soldier, but an All time ASSHOLE"

and please, and I repeat please STAY AWAY FROM THE PHAT GUY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hanuri
    U doinŽ fine bro! Nice to see u can keep your head together there and even workout... Perhaps the training helps in that "headkeeping"....
    Just crossed my mind, how long u still got time there(serving time I mean) left? Makes one wonder how great workouts youŽll have once youŽre back, right? Anyway keep your head up( eh bend a LITTLE when bullets start to dance around!) and training in gear and youŽll do JUST FINE! Peace, Hanuri
    Thanx bro, I think my work outs will get even better when I get back...I do get back soon so that is good!

Peace

Talking

YouŽre wellcome. I sort of thought u soldiers donŽt go out shouting any dates about your duty.... Hope that soon is really soon and u come out alive and kickinŽ!
    want explode your head? smoke dynamite

Quote Originally Posted by hanuri
    YouŽre wellcome. I sort of thought u soldiers donŽt go out shouting any dates about your duty.... Hope that soon is really soon and u come out alive and kickinŽ!
    yea cant talk about dates, but it is soon, and I cant wait, and I will deffinatly come home alive and more than kickin!!

Peace

I pop in to read the journal from time to time. I love seeing good progress with specifics too. It is not just good for reporting but good for others to emulate as well when they run out of training ideas.
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

Actually, if people were more dedicated to putting up detailed training journals online, it would be wonderful because it can be a lighthouse for others too.
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

uh well thanks if you are saying you like my journal!! lol

I wish more people would post shit and talk about training, and work out routines!!

Peace

Dec 22

first day back after learning whats wrong with my chest/shoulder, and I am now going to change my routine up a lil, I am basically only going to do legs, and back (and for back only do row motions, so I dont have to raise my arms above my head!), I will do minor arm work, really light just to get burn, no strengthening though!!

back
    started with deads then got interupted
    135x5
    225x5
    315x1
    385x1
    435x1

all of them were pretty easy I plan on going up 20lbs each week untill I get to the point I cant hit it again, so next week I will go for 455.

When I was getting ready to hit my last single, my buddy came running up to me begging me to help him out. They were abotu to start volleyball and they needed one more or they would get disqualified out of the tournament. so I helpe dmy buddy out like any good guy would do!! kinda sucked though messed up my routine, and ended up getting 4 more people so I really wasnt needed. But we won second place in the tournament, which was cool our only loss was against these samoan team that has played together for years, and we havnt even played consecutive games together!! LOL

Peace