Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuna fish and poisoning

They are just enzymes that break down food that you eat. Not everybody can properly digest food.

These are what I use and I highly recomend them.

http://www.vitaminshop.com/browse/sku_detail.jhtml;$sessionid$RVYBMNIQ2EY3UCQUAOYCFE QKCQB00GXK?SkuID=4121&BreadCrumbType=SearchResult

Wow what a coincidence! My Dr just called a little while ago saying that they found that I have Lymphocytic Colitis. And while doing research on this I found that probiotics are recommended. Need to look a bit more into the disease as my Dr wants me to take some anti inflamitory called asacol or mesalmine.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mle_ii
    SYL, Forgot to ask does cooking the egg make it any less of a protein source? Like say hard boiling it?
    Cooking the white does make it somewhat indigestable,but it's still a very good source.

Is there anything wrong with eating raw eggs? Any type of health risk? I love them mixed with chocolate protein powder.

Quote Originally Posted by chipvideo
    Is there anything wrong with eating raw eggs? Any type of health risk? I love them mixed with chocolate protein powder.
    Actually there is.The white contains avidin,which binds with biotin,preventing your body from using it.Biotin deficiencies are rare,except in those who chronically ingest raw egg whites. Severe deficiency causes 1) thinning of hair, loss of hair color, and eventually complete loss of hair; 2) a scaly, red rash distributed around the openings of the eyes, nose, mouth, and perineal area; and 3) central nervous system abnormalities such as depression, lethargy, hallucinations, and paresthesias. In infants, the neurologic findings include hypotonia, lethargy, and developmental delay, as well as a peculiar withdrawn behavior.
    You should cook the white for at least 30 sec. to destroy the avidin.I used to down them raw myself,and wondered why I was so tired all the time...

so I can eat raw egg yolks then with no worries. Raw yolks are my favorite part of the egg. The whites are tasteless.

There is a very small chance of salmonella,if the eggshell was cracked a little,but this is very remote in my opinion.I would say go ahead.
    BTW,mle-ii,I forgot to mention cottage cheese.It's very good,albeit a bit expensive,and it's convenient as well.

so i guess it is ok to just microwave the eggs for 30 seconds and then drink with say some whey , what about milk is it bad in all countries because not everyone process it the same and if milk is bad why is cottage cheese good?
    drin

The thing I have against milk is the homogenization.This is to keep the fat from seperating.If you live on a farm,or can get raw milk,that's great.Otherwise I would stick to non-fat.I think if you put the egg in the microwave for 30 sec.it might start to cook.I would suggest boiling water for 60 sec.That should destroy the avidin.