Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fit Female Introductions...

Default Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersgirl View Post
    Hey ladies
    Im all done competeing for now( had my 15 mins of fame) but still hit the gym hard and train like the the champ i once was lol!!!! maybe ill do a figure comp in the near future but if i dont i still like to look and feel like it
    i do like being clean and natural but stiil will dable in some "supps" here and there *winks*
    welcome
    I'm just starting out but no competing for me. I had to take some time off with knee surgery, family etc. Always been athletically fit. Been back at the gym hitting it hard for last few months plus just finished my first ever cycle of Var!
    I loved the results even at the age of 41!

Quote Originally Posted by khulk View Post
    welcome
    I'm just starting out but no competing for me. I had to take some time off with knee surgery, family etc. Always been athletically fit. Been back at the gym hitting it hard for last few months plus just finished my first ever cycle of Var!
    I loved the results even at the age of 41!
    Hey! how did u like the Anavar?? ive been thinkihg about running that w the Clen i have.....how long did u cycle it and how much did u use? fill me in girl!!! any side affects?

Default Var

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersgirl View Post
    Hey! how did u like the Anavar?? ive been thinkihg about running that w the Clen i have.....how long did u cycle it and how much did u use? fill me in girl!!! any side affects?

I loved the Var, I used it for 6 weeks thinking that was enough for my first cycle.
    I took 5mg morning and another 5mg evening plus milk thistle every day.
    I had small amount of bloating which only lasted a few days, I just increased my water intake.
    Loved the gains I made with strength and muscle definition. Only side afterwards was my monthly cycle was so crampy and heavy! Apparently it's just your body getting back to its regular state.

I am about to start my 2nd cycle after a 6 week break. I am going to stay at the same dose just longer time, 12 weeks. Plus I have Clen and might cycle that in there too? Just reading up on Clen.

Hi everyone I'm 35 and from Australia. I'm a mother of 1 girl who is 7 years old and I've been training for almost 3 years. I transfOrmed my body in 2008 by losing 68lbs and gained some great muscle. I train 5 nights with strength training and do cardio 5 days a week. My goal is to push myself to the limit an possibly compete one day in future. I hope I meet u guys on the site.