Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: MassWithClass Passed away

Default MassWithClass Passed away

As many of you probably already know, MassWithClass passed away from a heart attack after leaving a business. For those of you that dont know him, he was a very well respected member of our community, and great guy and a great friend to many people. Its hard to do much through a discussion board for him, so several people from a lot of different boards are getting together and trying to help his family with donations for flowers, funeral costs, ect..........for those of you that know him, if you are interested..................here is some info. BIGMAN is handeling all of it. Thanks

For anyone who is interested in contributing...................we have set up a fund to donate to, to send MassWithClass's family a nice flower arrangement or something of that nature. Anything..................$1......$100............ ...whatever....................it all helps. Here is the link to the paypal addy BIGMAN is going to take care of it all. Thanks.

JOEYZ

paypal.. bigmanfromar@aol.com

please pass this to all boards and anyone that knew him..

any bit helps $1 to $100 whatever.....

mods.. keep this bumped and pass it around, im headed to akansas so someone please keep it going and get it out to the other baords..

we are going to send to his family on monday, illbe back saturday night..

mental mike and bud have my phone number if needed.. buffarkie has all my info.. hit him up at buffarkie@aol.com

Twistdenigma Guest

Let's stick this for awhile. Hopefully the good people of this board will help here.

I heard this. So sad

The Ugly Side of Steroids by Lacey Sachet

In this article he discusses his health problems and what led to them.

Bodybuilding Question of the Month by Lacey Sachet

In this article Masswithclass2002 is the featured picture.

My prayers and condolences out to his loved ones. God bless.

~ed~
    RIP - JDB 9/11/01 WTC

[URL=http://www.ironlife.com/mag/issue22/][IMG]http://www.ironlife.com/mag/issue22/banner22.gif[/IMG] [/URL]

I heard this on SBI and it is a sad story. May God be with him and his. RIP brutha.

Sh4dowF4lcon©

Good bro, he will definitely be missed. I don't have much, but I'll send what I can. RIP, bro.

Geez. To find the balance between physical health and sanity...what a difficult line to walk.

So right Tarzana.These are always so sad and not needed news..... Hopefully he liked the way he made his life to go. Now it´s over and my deepest symphatys for all who knew him.
    want explode your head? smoke dynamite

God Bless him and his family!
    Super MOD Perpetualfitness
    Super MOD LordsofIron
    VET Supermuscle
    VET Muscledfreakz

STK BLOODLINE

'Procastination is like Masturbation, It feels good at first. But in the end you realize your just fucking yourself'