Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: T3 Question

Default T3 Question

I did a search, and nothing came up for T3. I also looked in this forum and it looks like people were asking whether or not to use T3 with other things.

So, sorry if this has come up, just couldn't find it

But, my question is this: What exactly does T3 do? It seems like it's a fat burner, because people want to stack it with Clenbuterol and Ephedra.

But compared to Ephedra and Clen, is T3 as good or better than these? Also, in liquid form, do you simply drink the proper amount? Can you ingest it orally? Same question with Clen. Orally? If so, is it as effective? If you could put them in order of fat-burning/weight loss effectiveness that would be great. Like:

1. Clen = Best
    2. T3 = Good
    3. Ephedra = Least effective

Thanks again, and sorry if this has been brought up several times!
    "Normal" is just a setting on a washing machine.

here some info on t-3

Cytomel:
    Known Name Brands: Cynomel, Cyronine, Cytomel, Cytomel Tabs, Euthroid, Linomel, Liothyronin, Neo-Tiroimade, Ro-Thyronine, T3, Tertroxin, Thybon,-forte Thyrotardin, Ti-Tre, Tiromel, Tironina, Trijodthyronin, Trijod.Sanabo, Trijodthyr.50, Trijodthyr.Leo.
    This product usually comes in bottles of 100 tablets at 25 mcgs each. It is available in a variety of doses though ranging from 5 - 100 mcgs. per tablet. Cytomel is a synthetic thyroid hormone (Type T-3). There are two main types of synthetic thyroid hormones that are available being this and Synthroid (T-4). This product is regarded as the stronger of the two products (it is 4-5 times stronger than Synthroid). This product works by increasing the synthesis of protein, carbohydrates, and fats as well as RNA in the body thereby increasing your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). Bodybuilders love this product for many reasons. This product is an excellent fat burner since your metabolism is greatly increased while being on it. You can afford to be a little sloppier on precontest dieting since it will still burn fat when you are taking in a lot of calories since your metabolism is going haywire. Step over Ripped Fuel, E/C/A stack, Thermadrine. When taken with clenbuterol, this is the single best fat burning combination that is available today (with the possible exception of DNP). It also helps to make steroids more effective since it is such a good aid for protein synthesis. Most people need to be careful to start with a low dosage, about 25 mcgs. per day and increase by about one tab or 25 mcgs. per day every 5-6 days. Make sure that you don't go over 100 mcgs. per day at the very most. On days that you take multiple tabs, divide the tabs evenly across the day (i.e. 100 mcgs. would be 4 doses of 25 mcgs. apiece spread evenly across the day.) You also need to make sure that you cycle down off this product as well to keep the thyroid functioning properly as well. Don't take for more than 5 weeks at a time as well. After doing a cycle of this drug, make sure you go at least 8 weeks before doing it again as to allow normal thyroid functioning to return.
    Cytomel: (liothyronine sodium) 25mcg tablets 100/bottle
    This product is not a steroid, but it is becoming a very popular among athletes. Cytomel is a thyroid hormone drug. It is used to treat people who are hyperthyroid, that is their body has a deficiency of the hormone. These people suffer many problems such as fatigue, obesity, and other ailments. It has been used quite abundantly by bodybuilders of late to increase their metabolic rate. If all goes well, the cytomel will increase the metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins. This means the athletes body will use that more efficiently. This is the most sought after effect of the cytomel by bodybuilders. When they use this drug, they can get ripped up on a much higher calorie diet. In fact there is even some evidence to support the premise that the steroids an athlete is using will be better utilized by the body if cytomel is taken at the same time. This is due in part because the cytomel increases protein metabolism. The thyroid hormone in this drug is a synthetic hormone available as the sodium salt. This is a thyroid product normally used by the human thyroid gland. Cytomel does increase protein metabolism when it is taken in small dosages. Unfortunately most athletes do not know how to take this drug, and some cause their body permanent damage. If this thyroid drug is taken too long or in excessive dosages, the body can become hyperthyroid. If this happens the athlete will have to take a type of thyroid drug for the rest of their life in some cases. Most of the bodybuilders who have used this drug safely and effectively only take one or two tablets a day. That is 25 mcg of the drug. One tablet is equal to approximately one grain of natural thyroid hormone. The dosage should only be taken for about a month to avoid serious adverse reactions. This drug has been very popular with women bodybuilders. They naturally have a lower metabolic rate and often must go as low as 500 calories a day for several weeks before they get really ripped. If they can handle a dose of 25 mcg of cytomel they can eat at least twice as much while they are on a pre - contest diet. This would actually be healthier than starving like many women lifters do. I said "if "they can take the drug because many get hyperthyroid even on the lowest dosages. Symptoms of hyperthyroidism may include: a severe headache, irritability, nervousness, insomnia, and sweating and menstrual irregularities. If these symptoms occur, the drug should be discontinued because you are getting too much thyroid for the body to use. This information is just an INTRODUCTION to cytomel, if you think it may benefit you, you should consult your doctor for the go ahead. This drug is not for everyone, and in some cases it can be much more dangerous to use then steroids. Cytomel can be attained on the black market without many problems.
    Cytomel:
    Known Name Brands:
    Cynomel, Cyronine, Cytomel, Cytomel Tabs, Euthroid, Linomel, Liothyronin, Neo-Tiroimade, Ro-Thyronine, T3, Tertroxin, Thybon-forte, Thyrotardin, Ti-Tre, Tiromel, Tironina, Trijodthyronin, Trijod.Sanabo, Trijodthyr.50, Trijodthyr.Leo,
    Description: This product usually comes in bottles of 100 tablets at 25 mcgs each. It is available in a variety of doses though ranging from 5 - 100 mcgs. per tablet. Cytomel is a synthetic thyroid hormone (Type T-3). There are two main types of synthetic thyroid hormones that are available being this and Synthroid (T-4). This product is regarded as the stronger of the two products (it is 4-5 times stronger than Synthroid). This product works by increasing the synthesis of protein, carbohydrates, and fats as wellas RNA in the body thereby increasing your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). Bodybuilders love this product for many reasons. This product is an excellent fat burner since your metabolism is greatly increased while being on it. You can afford to be a little sloppier on precontest dieting since it will still burn fat when you are taking in a lot of calories since your metabolism is going haywire. Step over Ripped Fuel, E/C/A stack, Thermadrine. When taken with clenbuterol, this is the single best fat burning combination that is available today (with the possible exception of DNP). I am not too big on death or a coma either though. It also helps to make steroids more effective since it is such a good aid for protein synthesis.
    Well, as per the usual with something that works this well there is always a price. If you fuck up with this one you will learn to love it very quickly as you will be taking it for the rest of your life. Make sure you don't jump into big doses right off the bat and cycle down to smaller doses when you are coming down as well. Most people would be advised to have their thyroid functioning checked by a doctor to make sure that they don't have a hyperthyroid already. Don't say I did not warn you about this first if the shit hits the fan. Symptoms and side effects include tremors in the hands, heart palpitations, diarrhea, weight loss, nausea, very high perspiration (to be expected if it is working), and headaches. Most of the time you can reduce or eliminate these side effects by cutting back on the dosage a little bit. Also, if you are taking insulin at the same time you are taking this product, keep in mind that it will reduce the effectiveness of insulin or any oral insulin products as well such as metformin or phenformin. Just remember that this product will work best on a steroid cycle and you need to keep your protein intake very high since this product metabolizes protein as well.
    Effective Dose: Most people need to be careful to start with a low dosage, about 25 mcgs. per day and increase by about one tab or 25 mcgs. per day every 5-6 days. Make sure that you don't go over 100 mcgs. per day at the very most. On days that you take multiple tabs, divide the tabs evenly across the day (i.e. 100 mcgs. would be 4 doses of 25 mcgs. apiece spread evenly across the day.) You also need to make sure that you cycle down off this product as well to keep the thyroid functioning properly as well. Don't take for more than 5 weeks at a time as well. After doing a cycle of this drug, make sure you go at least 8 weeks before doing it again as to allow normal thyroid functioning to return.
    Street Price: I have never seen Cytomel sold on the street since most people would be leery about fucking with their thyroid functioning. In Mexico, though, this product is ridiculously cheap. It will cost you $2.95 per bottle of 100 tabs at 25 mcgs. each.
    Stacking Info: This product is commonly stacked with Clenbuterol to make both even more effective at burning fat for precontest dieters.
    Danocrine:
    Danocrine is an antigonadotropin. Danocrine from the substance Danazol, has a couple of popular trade names: Danatrol, Winobanin, Anargil, and Mastodanatrol. Danocrine has no anabolic effect and a slight androgenic effect. Often times it is used to treat hormone related disorders such as gynecomastia. Bodybuilders have been known to use a daily dose of around 400mg per day. Because it isn't a very popular product it is tough to find on the black market. It ranges in price, for 100capsules of 200mg each you can be expected to pay anywhere from $330-$390.
    Possible side effects: (depending on the dose of course) hot flashes, perspiration, increased libido, increased liver values, and high blood pressure.

by Competitor

Wow, u probably got your answer through that post, but in short: T3 is a metabolic enhancer, it mimics the body's natural hormone to increase your metabolism. Clen: is a bronchiodialator (sp?) and raises the core body temp, which in turn burns more calories. Ephedra is more effective when used w/ caffeine and asprin. Most supplements contain natural forms of 'asprin' called white willow bark. It's likely that you won't find this anywhere stacked together anymore, but for a quick cheap version you can go to just about any truck-stop and look for Mini-Thins make sure they aren't the ephedrine free kind. Then get your self a bottle of baby asprin and a bottle of Vivarin or No-Dose and take all three together. Imo, ECA (ephedrine/ephedra, caffiene, asprin) stack works just as well for me as Clen, however, to get maximum results you can alter the two in one to two week periods.
    Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body

So, T3 just increases metabolism then? Speeds it up so you burn things faster, but this also helps you absorb protien better?

And with Clenbuterol, you take one week on, one week off for up to 5 weeks?

One question that wasn't answered, is about the liquid form. Do you just swallow a few drops of T3 and/or Clenbuterol? How much per day? Do you take a few drops every few hours as if you were taking pill form of Clen?

Thanks Samax and Val for your replies

P.S.

Val, I remember that combo you were talking about now. The ephedrine, asprine weight loss combo...I forgot about that. I did that about 7 years ago and that DID work great. Then again, I was younger and had better metabolism then, and I also worked Valet, so I was running my ass off all day But it did help, I probably need to start that again as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrulle
    One question that wasn't answered, is about the liquid form. Do you just swallow a few drops of T3 and/or Clenbuterol? How much per day? Do you take a few drops every few hours as if you were taking pill form of Clen?
    Both Clen and T3 are serious drugs and can cause serious damage if taken incorrectly. I wouldn't just take a "few drops" of anything. If you decide to go ahead measure with a syringe, where ever you purchase from will have a dose like 100mcg/ml, 1ml = 1cc.

From your questions it appears you need to do more research before starting anything. Samax posted some good info, I'd read over that again to start.

T-3 and clen IMO two of the most misunderstood, dangerous and worhtless drugs there can be to a bodybuilder.

I avoid it at all costs - what are you looking to gain by their use?

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon
    T-3 and clen IMO two of the most misunderstood, dangerous and worhtless drugs there can be to a bodybuilder.

I avoid it at all costs - what are you looking to gain by their use?
    Mainly looking to lose weight. Just getting back into the gym after getting hit in in a car accident, and want to lose the fat. Also, I was wanting something powerful to help me get cut once I get back in shape. When I WAS in shape, dieting and hours of cardio for months wasn't getting me the well-defined six pack, so I'm looking for something better than natural.

A friend of mine while watching a 'Bow-Flex' commercial said that all he can think of when he sees that guy is, "Winstrol". Because he was so ripped. Would Winstrol be a better/safer alternative to T-3 or Clenbuterol to lose lots of fat and get ripped?

I was taking the Clenbuterol pill form, but the liquid is more affordable. A lot of threads I've read say people get great results, especially from Clenbuterol. Why do you say it's worthless?

Not saying you're wrong, just curious why you have your stance.

Quote Originally Posted by thephreak
    Both Clen and T3 are serious drugs and can cause serious damage if taken incorrectly. I wouldn't just take a "few drops" of anything. If you decide to go ahead measure with a syringe, where ever you purchase from will have a dose like 100mcg/ml, 1ml = 1cc.

From your questions it appears you need to do more research before starting anything. Samax posted some good info, I'd read over that again to start.
    Well, I understood how to take the pill form of Clenbuterol, because I've done that before. My main question was how to take the liquid form.

And yes, I did read the above article, and have decided against T-3 . I definitely don't want to screw that up and have to take something like that for life!

But as far as Clenbuterol is concerned, from what I understand the only side effects are headaches and muscle spasms, and of course fat loss because it raises your body temperature. And as long as it's taken in the proper dosage (I think I was taking 3 to 5 pills a day every few hours, one week one and one week off), there are no longer-term ills associated with it.

But the liquid is more affordable, except I don't know how to dose myself. So, now my main question is, how to dose Clenbuterol in liquid form.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrulle
    Well, I understood how to take the pill form of Clenbuterol, because I've done that before. My main question was how to take the liquid form.

And yes, I did read the above article, and have decided against T-3 . I definitely don't want to screw that up and have to take something like that for life!

But as far as Clenbuterol is concerned, from what I understand the only side effects are headaches and muscle spasms, and of course fat loss because it raises your body temperature. And as long as it's taken in the proper dosage (I think I was taking 3 to 5 pills a day every few hours, one week one and one week off), there are no longer-term ills associated with it.

But the liquid is more affordable, except I don't know how to dose myself. So, now my main question is, how to dose Clenbuterol in liquid form.
    there are other side to clen as well heart problems etc. clen is not just a take it and drop fat drug.. but how you dose it is get your self a 1 ml pin and suck up what you want and mix it in water and drink .. If your clen is 100mcg per ml then one ml is 100mcg of clen...1 ml-1cc i would start off taking it slow and ramp up till you know where you stand but no more then I 140mcg per day I think was all the body could use, not that you could not take 200mcg if you can handle it but it doesn't do you any better

for what you want to do I would discuss talking to a nutritionist - a good diet can go along way getting rid of some extra fat