Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My journey into COMPETING AND WINNING!!!!

Welcome back Ms Latina.....good luck in this upcoming weeks training :boing:
    Female Moderator at several fitness boards

Thanks Mckenize. How was your weekend?

12-5 Monday

45mins Cardio on Empty Stomach
    Meal one 1/2 cup of Oatmeal and 4 egg whites scrambled w/ green tea & H20
    Meal two Grilled Turkey w/ Green Veggies
    Meal Three 1 cup of Cottage Cheese w/ Almonds
    Weight train Upper heavy and 30mins of Cardio after workout and Sauna
    Meal 4 2 scoops of Protein Powder w/ 1 rice cake
    Meal 5 3 egg whites and flaxseed Oil

Quote Originally Posted by Puddles
    Stay strong in your mind and don't let little setbacks get you off track.
    good advice as usual puddles.............staying on track is what gets you there.........everything else is details.

Mslatina, I hope you stick w/ it and in time get to post pics of a new you, the other great thing about that is when you do, you'll be an inspiration to others just like someone may have inspired you, best wishes.

Awesome Ms.Latina what are you looking to compete in?

MMS

Quote Originally Posted by superqt4u2nv
    Awesome Ms.Latina what are you looking to compete in?

Figure and Fitness Model Competitions!!! Can't wait until I get on that stage.

Jumbo.....THank you for your kind words. ANd you are absolutely right. My after photo will be such an inspiration to others as others have been for me.

Hang in there and like Rob Sneider likes to say in those dumb cajun movies........

You Can Dew It!!!!!!!!
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

You are right Spook .........i can dew it.

12/7/05 Wednesday

6am 1/2 of Meal one (1/2 of 1/2 cup of Oatmeal and 1 scoop of Protein Shake)
    7:30 Morning Intervals (5 min WP 8 One Minute Sprints w/ 45sec Rest) Followed by 40 minutes of Steady State Cardio
    8:30am...the rest of my meal one
    11:30....Meal 2
    2pm Meal 3
    5pm Meal 4
    8pm Meal 5
    I will post my meals later since I'm still planning and cooking.

Wow, that's some serious dedication!
    If you haven't been working out fairly consistantly, which it sounds like you haven't (before this) I would back off on some of the cardio to start with. I know it's great to be gung-ho at the beginning, but you don't want to burn out and you still want to be able to keep your body guessing. Starting out w/ 6 days of cardio at that kind of time and intensity is asking for burn out, and we all want to see you make it to the stage, girl! Just remember, quality, not quantity. Keep that metabolism guessing and you'll get there much faster. Keep us updated on your progress!
    Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body

Quote Originally Posted by Val
    Wow, that's some serious dedication!
    If you haven't been working out fairly consistantly, which it sounds like you haven't (before this) I would back off on some of the cardio to start with. I know it's great to be gung-ho at the beginning, but you don't want to burn out and you still want to be able to keep your body guessing. Starting out w/ 6 days of cardio at that kind of time and intensity is asking for burn out, and we all want to see you make it to the stage, girl! Just remember, quality, not quantity. Keep that metabolism guessing and you'll get there much faster. Keep us updated on your progress!

:laugh Don't let the picture fool you. LOL I have been working out for 4 years now. Since 2004 I have gained about 45lbs and now I'm just trying to lose it. If I feel like I'm getting burned out I will immediately switch my workout .....b/c I don't want to burn out and lose my concentration which can happen(so I agree 100% w/ you)
    Thank you so much for advise.

what do you think about carb cycling for dieting?

Quote Originally Posted by MsLatina
    what do you think about carb cycling for dieting?
    Carb cycling is a great idea. I'd try and start w/ a high/med/low cycle for a couple of weeks and then switch to high/low depending on how you feel your body is reacting. With the type of workouts your doing, it should take you very little time to start seeing some serious results. Diet is hella important too, but is SO hard during the holidays (especially for me). Try and allow yourself a cheat day too, 'cause otherwise you'll go crazy.
    Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body