Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My journey into COMPETING AND WINNING!!!!

Keep it up girl! Keep it up. W sensible diet and exercise you WILL do wonders for your appearence. And not just appearence but your whole body´s well being. I think this game as health building .....
    want explode your head? smoke dynamite

Quote Originally Posted by Onerepmaximum
    I have a bro name Cliff who trains at Main Event Fitness in ATL. He's one of my fellow competitors. Perhaps he, or someone he knows can guide you on your way. PM me if you like and I'll give you my name and stuff so drop it, if/when you call him.
    Dayum, this is crazy I know cliff and used to train at MEF. A great place. Def advize it for anyone who lives in the atown. I train with my boy somewhere else now b/c MEF was getting to crowded for my liking but a great place none the less. Sorry for the thread hijacking.

Hun, focus on the future and stay consistent and you'll achieve your goals. There are alot of great ppl there. I would recommend you work with Lindsay but i'm biased, shes extremely nice and very knowledgable.

MsLatina? How's the training going?
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

Ms. Latina, we want some progress updates... How are you doing sweetie. I was wondering which competitions you were planning on doing. Any coming up soon? I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind some progress pics...
    Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body

HEY GUYS .................sorry sorry..I forgot about this board....
    but Im back and healthier and more confident. But I still have long ways to go.
    My training is going great. I have lost 28.5lbs but gained 6lbs of muscles......yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy

Esther

That's AWESOME! Keep up the good work!
    Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body

Quote Originally Posted by MsLatina
    HEY GUYS .................sorry sorry..I forgot about this board....
    but Im back and healthier and more confident. But I still have long ways to go.
    My training is going great. I have lost 28.5lbs but gained 6lbs of muscles......yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy

Esther
    G'on with it girl!:foshizzle :woot :foshizzle :woot :bsb:bsb
    [FONT=Century Gothic][B][COLOR=Magenta]*Meow*[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
    [url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style3,Kitten.png[/img][/url]

Good job! Keep us updated!!!
    Sources don't exist so don't ask! I don't know of any and if I did I wouldn't tell you anyways so quit asking!!!

littlelouie@cyber-rights.net

Quote Originally Posted by da_Fonz
    Dayum, this is crazy I know cliff and used to train at MEF. A great place. Def advize it for anyone who lives in the atown. I train with my boy somewhere else now b/c MEF was getting to crowded for my liking but a great place none the less. Sorry for the thread hijacking.

Hun, focus on the future and stay consistent and you'll achieve your goals. There are alot of great ppl there. I would recommend you work with Lindsay but i'm biased, shes extremely nice and very knowledgable.
    Small world, huh? Did he stop training there? Last I knew he was still there.

Bump for progress Ms. L

Da Fronz.........
    I Called Lindsay today....I will let u know how it goes