Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: how do you get ready before a set?

PerfecShawn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Onerepmaximum
    I'm bulking, homey.

LMFAO!!!!!, Really?

boogt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. dB
    or someone else in the gym who is even more of a loser.
    I dont appreciate you talkin shit about me

boogt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by phatrr
    It's easier for me in some respects b/c I work out in the garage. Sure, it's cramped, and this time of year the bars are colder than a witch's left tit...but I don't have crappy music blaring away or other people in my way. No stoopid rulez either.
    and this is where I am now, I find it easier to get the best workout when I am alone

boogt Guest

Winning doesn't start on contest day. It starts right now. It starts at the minute you decide you are going to step onstage. That is my motivation.
    I whole heartedly believe this.. there is alot of wise in such a short package.

Amen brother. Amen
    want explode your head? smoke dynamite

Running naked through the woods playing with my dingaling

i listen to music that pumps me up,then i get totally into a song waiting for a climax then explode and tear that shit up

zone out, i'll usually have DMX playing thats like my in between sets pump up music. when i touch the weight, the way i look at its like its me against the weight, nothing exist, the more it hurts pumping out those last few reps, i'm thinking it my head thats all the pain you can dish, you aint shit (refering to the weight, yes i talk to the weights in my head lol)...so i rep a few more out...so basically, my view on it, its like one on one with the weight. who's gonna win, its either you treat the weight like ur B**ch, or you let the weight treat you like a B**ch...thats my mentality
    Canadian Bodybuilding and Fitness Community

Quote Originally Posted by Yung Wun
    zone out, i'll usually have DMX playing thats like my in between sets pump up music. when i touch the weight, the way i look at its like its me against the weight, nothing exist, the more it hurts pumping out those last few reps, i'm thinking it my head thats all the pain you can dish, you aint shit (refering to the weight, yes i talk to the weights in my head lol)...so i rep a few more out...so basically, my view on it, its like one on one with the weight
    who's gonna win. its either you treat the weight like ur B**ch, or you let the weight treat you like a B**ch...thats my mentality
    I like it.

Well, I've come to realize that some people find me arrogant and less than humble. For a bodybuilder those are necessary traits. My game is at least 90% mental. What gets me motivated is the desire to stand out in a room full of people.

If you don't compete at anything, you probably won't understand that.
    I don't think having the desire to stand out in a crowd is itself necessarily arrogant, I think it just goes to show that your proud to show-case all the hard work, sweat, sacrafice and determination of what it takes to make a beautiful physique really is. You stand out in the crowd as a perfect example to others that looking lean and mean is definately attainable.

My motivation for the next set is knowing that i'll be onstage again. Winning doesn't start on contest day. It starts right now. It starts at the minute you decide you are going to step onstage. That is my motivation.
    I walk into the wieght room with a plan and totally focused on what I want (or at least would like) my end result to be the day I do step onto the stage for my first competition. I usually start by visualizing on how aggressive I'm going to approach and tackle my next set to force out each rep out. As funny as it may be, I do "pump" up my ego by taking a "no bs allowed to letting the wieght kick my ass!" It does do the trick in helping me get myself hyped up for a better workout. My goal to compete is my driving force and motivation. I've come to far and have gained soo much to let it slip away. To me reminding myself that "FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION" keeps me in check and to why I'm going to OWN that next set.