Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 1st post & a primo question for a friend...

Default 1st post & a primo question for a friend...

Hello!

I usually post on EF, but have lurked over here for a while after following a signature link. I'm doing my first competition in May..... :bigsmile I have a kick-ass trainer and still struggle with my diet a bit, but it's coming in line.

I have a question for a friend, but couldn't post in on EF because my husband reads on my account there, and my friend specifically asked me not to let my husband know about this problem.

Bryon (my friend) gave his wife 50mg of Primobolan Depot a while back. She was on for 4 weeks, but didn't like the clitoral enlargement so got off THREE WEEKS AGO. She is african-american, if that matters in general presence of sides. Today, a "nice sized chunk" of her hair fell out.

What, if anything, can they do to stop this loss?

How long does it take primo depot to clear the system?

Should she see a Dr. for a professional treatment, or is there something they can use OTC?

I think that's all the initial questions. I may have a few that spawn as a result of replies.

Thanks much,

Aandd

Primo being a deritive of dht will enlarge the clit and may cause hairloss. At this point topical spironlactone solution is likely the best bet. Most of the primo should be out of her system in a few weeks, although hairloss may continue for a bit longer.

Nothing she can do stop the primo and ride it out. Hair will come back and clit with go down just a waiting game at this point. Takes 3-4 weeks for primo to clear. Also if hair has fallen out and clit is inlarged there is a chance her voice could drop too. When did she stop taking the primo exactly? Also do you know what brand was it?

PS nice to see you over here.

MMS

Hiya QT!

Not sure exact date she quit. B just said 3 weeks ago. She was taking BD Primo, from a trusted source. Right now they are most concerned with whether or not the loss was permanent.

I'll pass along the info from here and my forum searches today. They are going to try stacking some anti-hair loss treatments together.

And can you believe she doesn't even work out? She was on it for the libido enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by aandd
    Hiya QT!

Not sure exact date she quit. B just said 3 weeks ago. She was taking BD Primo, from a trusted source. Right now they are most concerned with whether or not the loss was permanent.

I'll pass along the info from here and my forum searches today. They are going to try stacking some anti-hair loss treatments together.

And can you believe she doesn't even work out? She was on it for the libido enhancement.
    WTF... that is just plain stupid. The extent of peoples stupidty doesn't suprise me.

MMS

Quote Originally Posted by aandd

:doh :doh

I have no interest at all with Primo....especially with the sides...if infact you can find legit Primo. I cant believe she didnt work out? and who suggested or prescribed it for libido enhancement?
    Female Moderator at several fitness boards

Grrrrrrrrr! I wish most men realized the severity of the possible sides for women before giving them anything.

Using it strictly for libido enhancement!!! How about some good oral-sex techniques or is that too much work?

just goes to show you some people should not mess with stuff they dont understand

Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie
    I have no interest at all with Primo....especially with the sides...if infact you can find legit Primo. I cant believe she didnt work out? and who suggested or prescribed it for libido enhancement?
    I'm sure it was her man's idea. B (her man) and my hubby are good friends, and my guy (i'm sure) reported to B how much my libido went up. I stopped early due to acne on my back - but I ran a higher than usual dosage. I'm pretty sure B thought she'd be ok with a lower dosage - just get the bene's w/o the sides ya know. :doh Her guy has done a few cycles, but he doesnt' really use it like AAS is meant to be used, either.

He's not the brightest bulb in the box, anyway.

Edit to add: I'm pretty sure my hubby warned him against running the Primo for his wife, and that's why he didn't want me to let hubby know his wife was losing her hair.