Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T3 - Thyroid Problems

Thumbs down T3 - Thyroid Problems

Guys is it possible for DNP to ruin your thryoid for good or will it go back to normal after you stop your dnp cycle?

I gain weight very easily lately and dnp is not even close to be as effective as it used to be. I have a hard time losing weight.

I'm not certain that the long term sides of dnp are fully known.

I know that this sounds trite, but diet (a really good diet) and also a high volume workout might be much better for you. You should get your thyroid levels checked by a doc if you can so that you will know for certain.
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

Quote Originally Posted by Spook
    I know that this sounds trite, but diet (a really good diet) and also a high volume workout might be much better for you. You should get your thyroid levels checked by a doc if you can so that you will know for certain.

Very sound advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenx
    Guys is it possible for DNP to ruin your thryoid for good or will it go back to normal after you stop your dnp cycle?

I gain weight very easily lately and dnp is not even close to be as effective as it used to be. I have a hard time losing weight.
    The DNP is not effective because you expect it to perform magic. If you can't do it with diet and cardio, what makes you think DNP will be your end-to-all solution?

Simple, your body has adapted to DNP (a poison) and you're not longer getting results from it.

Why would you even want to use a product that can kill you in a few hours?

You do know that I almost died on DNP? had to be put in a ICE bath to cool me off or I would have fried from the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X
    You do know that I almost died on DNP? had to be put in a ICE bath to cool me off or I would have fried from the inside.

Me too. Now if I am near it my face, hands and throat swell. Sends me right to the hospital.

Scarry stuff.

A question, what is dnb? sort of diuretic ? or a steroid? sorry I´m stupid on this..
    want explode your head? smoke dynamite

The DNP is not effective because you expect it to perform magic. If you can't do it with diet and cardio, what makes you think DNP will be your end-to-all solution?

Simple, your body has adapted to DNP (a poison) and you're not longer getting results from it.

DNP is nothing that I would fool with, nor would I use usinic acid for fat loss either. Both have similiar action as cyanide in the body.

Quote Originally Posted by hanuri
    A question, what is dnb? sort of diuretic ? or a steroid? sorry I´m stupid on this..
    hauri
    I take it you don't visit our front page

DNP - (2,4-Dinitrophenol)

What dosages were you at? And if you really did OD on dnp you could not have done anything about it. Once it hits you wrong you cant do anything. (what I have heard)