Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change in laws

Default Change in laws

Thanks SJA
    Change in laws

03.27.06 - U.S. Anabolic Steroid Punishments Increased!
    The U.S. Sentencing Commission has published notice of temporary "emergency" (i.e., immediate) amendments to the federal anabolic steroid sentencing guidelines. Henceforth, injectable and oral steroids will be quantified for punishment in a 1:1 ratio to other Schedule III drugs, resulting in a twenty-fold measurement increase for injectable steroid units and a fifty-fold increase for oral steroid units. Steroids in other forms ("e.g., patch, topical cream, aerosol") will be reasonably estimated based on a consideration of 25mg as one unit. Additionally, sentencing enhancements will apply in cases involving distribution to "athletes" or where coaches use their positions to influence athletes to use steroids, as well as in cases involving "masking agents." While likely to impact dealers more than personal users, the new 1:1 ratio nonetheless ignores fundamental differences between steroid usage and volume patterns as compared to other Schedule III drugs. Other potential problems with the amendments include the lack of any reference to potency in oral or injectable steroids, potentially leading to black market adaptations to circumvent the amendment (e.g., the creation of high potency "mega-pills") as well as the lack of any knowledge requirement involving distribution (e.g., via the Internet) to unidentifiable customers who may turn out to be athletes. It is expected that the revisions will be made permanent by Congress in November. [For further information, see the written testimony of Rick Collins to the Sentencing Commission, the transcript of his appearance before the Commisssion, the Report of the USSC Steroids Working Group, and the Commission's Notice of Amendment to the guidelines.]
    Actual Report: http://www.ussc.gov/FEDREG/March06FedReg.pdf
    Another Report this month: http://www.ussc.gov/USSCsteroidsreport-0306.pdf

oh shit

going to put out an article on this w/ the new site

next week

I gotta research it a bit

Wonderful
    [font=Kristen ITC][color=red][SIZE=4]Never Underestimate the ULTIMATE ANABOLIC. . . Prayers![/COLO

guys can one of you pull more info on this and post it

I'm going to call Rick Collins tomorrow
    see if he'll help w/ an article on this

Can't seem to find much on this that liftsiron didn't post.

This one is just a start. I belive it can only last for 180 days, then a non"emergency" amendment has to be ready. As it stands now, Athletes,Coaches and dealer that sell to them, are in the worst danger. They get hit extra hard.

To be and "Athlete"... means an individual who participates in an athletic activity conducted by (i) an intercollegiate athletic association or interscholastic athletic association; (ii) a professional athletic association; or (iii) an amateur athletic organization.".

I bet there is an example about to made of someone, or a bunch of someones.

Good thing I am just some guy that likes to go to the gym. No way am I an athlete.

Son of a *****!

Excuse my french!
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

They just can't stop fucking with our right to do what we want with our selves please Us Senate save me form my self I have no Idea what I want ....

is this that law thatw as really aimed at the sports trainers and coaches as a result of the MLB scandal and all of that shit?

It just goes to prove that politicians have the wrong priorities....they try to do a full scale assault on a very small subculture to impune people who take substances that are not addictive and forget about the drugs that are destroying people's lives and families on a much larger scale.
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.