Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Corruption in the HRT Clinic business

Default Corruption in the HRT Clinic business

I'm reading an article about corruption in the HRT Clinic business.

Kristian Mecoli has founded a HRT clinic in Florida called Medical Arts Therapy. He is dispensing standard HRT products through physicians who are writing prescriptions after blood testing and interviews.

He goes so far as to condemn the way another company called PowerMedica operated the same type program by dispensing unsafe HRT products through their own in-house pharmacy.

Wow! Can you imagine how many men and women were harmed by this?

The lessons?

The Clinics offer legal status to a small menu of aas and HGH they prescribe. Take the prescriptions to a local compound pharmacy if topicals or a major chain if injections.

For injections, you want all pharm grade, including the HGH. Call your insurance company and ask what they will pay for.

Personally, I like a face-to-face HRT program with a Doctor affiliated with a major teaching hospital. I like all products to be dispensed through the hospital pharmacy and insurance paid.

Interesting. Do you have a link to the article?

It's all about the money, they don't care about the customer.

There are some legitimate HRT clinics out there. But there are also a lot of ones that operate in the gray area (mostly legally, but no always so).

Here's what they do.

The whole idea is to find patients who have low testosterone, usually due to aging. They have a very liberal idea of what low testosterone is. Basically if you are anywhere around the middle of the normal range or lower, they consider you to have low enough test to have it supplemented. A friend of mine who is 49 has test levels of 540 and they said "no problem, we can help you". They do that by prescribing steroids, usually most anything you want from a long menu list of very operpriced gear choices.

Now if you went to an endocrinologist with low test, usually they would try to find out why it is low. Is it because your body is not signaling the testes with proper amounts of LH and FSH? That can indicate problems in the HPTA and they may do a brain scan to make sure things are working. It is because you have shrunken testes? They may admininster medicine for that. Is your test low because of lifesyle problems? Prolonged lack of sleep or stress can also result in low test. These are often problems that can be solved without administering steroids. Proper medical treatment prescribed steroids only as a last resort if the problem cannot be solved another way.

HRT clinics wil do a blood panel to make sure you are basically healthy and to confirm that your test levels are not really high already. Once you are a candidate, you have to get a physical, which includes a prostate check, to rule out contrindications (enlarged prostate for example.) Once that is done, you are given the green light and you can start ordering stuff. They will let you take pretty much whatever you want. Sust, test, deca, the one I talked to even had anavar and anadrol! You could do true HRT at 100mg a week of test, or you could so something stronger, like 250mg a week sust stacked with some deca and winstrol. They'll basically prescribe whatever they want. The money there is made from their pharmacy, which charges pretty outrageous prices for their gear, often 2-3 times street price (10x for orals in some cases).

The things I don'd really like about this type of HRT clinic is one, they prescribe AAS without trying to first resolve the low test problem using standard methods, and two, their AAS are extremely overpriced. The good thing about HRT is you can use steroids legall because you will have a prescription from a doctor for a medically legitimate condition, although maybe for questionable reasons.

If you want to go on all the time, HRT is one way to do that legally and relatively safely, but often at a cost. If you want to do HRT, shop around carefully for a clinic that shares your values and ideals.

I am not, but I almost did go on HRT. After a crash, I worked with an HRT clinic and that's where I learned a lot about how HRT clinics work. But I was able to recover my own natty test levels to about 520 and recover from the crash, so I decided to stay natural and aborted HRT before even starting. I would use HRT if I could not recover naturally to the middle of the range, but so far I am still able to do that (at 41 years old). I may consider HRT in 5 or 10 years, but for now I am still cranking out my own test and I am able to maintain size with that.

Quote Originally Posted by djsf
    There are some legitimate HRT clinics out there. But there are also a lot of ones that operate in the gray area (mostly legally, but no always so).

Here's what they do.

The whole idea is to find patients who have low testosterone, usually due to aging. They have a very liberal idea of what low testosterone is. Basically if you are anywhere around the middle of the normal range or lower, they consider you to have low enough test to have it supplemented. A friend of mine who is 49 has test levels of 540 and they said "no problem, we can help you". They do that by prescribing steroids, usually most anything you want from a long menu list of very operpriced gear choices.

Now if you went to an endocrinologist with low test, usually they would try to find out why it is low. Is it because your body is not signaling the testes with proper amounts of LH and FSH? That can indicate problems in the HPTA and they may do a brain scan to make sure things are working. It is because you have shrunken testes? They may admininster medicine for that. Is your test low because of lifesyle problems? Prolonged lack of sleep or stress can also result in low test. These are often problems that can be solved without administering steroids. Proper medical treatment prescribed steroids only as a last resort if the problem cannot be solved another way.

HRT clinics wil do a blood panel to make sure you are basically healthy and to confirm that your test levels are not really high already. Once you are a candidate, you have to get a physical, which includes a prostate check, to rule out contrindications (enlarged prostate for example.) Once that is done, you are given the green light and you can start ordering stuff. They will let you take pretty much whatever you want. Sust, test, deca, the one I talked to even had anavar and anadrol! You could do true HRT at 100mg a week of test, or you could so something stronger, like 250mg a week sust stacked with some deca and winstrol. They'll basically prescribe whatever they want. The money there is made from their pharmacy, which charges pretty outrageous prices for their gear, often 2-3 times street price (10x for orals in some cases).

The things I don'd really like about this type of HRT clinic is one, they prescribe AAS without trying to first resolve the low test problem using standard methods, and two, their AAS are extremely overpriced. The good thing about HRT is you can use steroids legall because you will have a prescription from a doctor for a medically legitimate condition, although maybe for questionable reasons.

If you want to go on all the time, HRT is one way to do that legally and relatively safely, but often at a cost. If you want to do HRT, shop around carefully for a clinic that shares your values and ideals.

Well Said

On a potentially brighter note: I'm in the process of looking for a new family/sports medicine doc. I met with and interviewed a D.O. with those specialties, and he told me that he would run an HRT protocol for me, prescribing Test, etc. , so that I could eliminate the clinic I currently use.

I think that's really promising. A family doctor acknowledging HRT.