Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: body odor

coolgal Guest

Well I take like 2-3 showers a day.....

Quote Originally Posted by Twistdenigma
    It's not ketosis, that I'm 100% sure of, .
    unless you're using a ketometer, you're NOT 100% sure

ketosis can come even when you eat carbs; a shift in the base blood sugar (BS) levels will cause an insulin spike that, in turn, causes a drop in mg/dl of BS levels, which in itself can put you into ketosis.

Also high ammonia levels from protein ingestion is a likely problem.

boogt Guest

I was just saying this to my wife yesterday (or the other way around) I never really had a body odor unless I forgot to put on deoderant but now I smell almost immediately after I get out of the shower

You might want to cut back a bit on the protein and put your diet a little more back into balance. If you are excreting ammonia (nitrogen) that is a sign you are consuming more protein than your body can properly process and thereby wasting it.

When I'm doing a keto diet I can smell a difference on my skin and I know my breath is off but a couple of showers a day, antiperspirant, lotions, powders, gums and mints, etc., keep me fine. I generally shower or take a bath twice a day with low activity, more often if I get sweaty and after sex. I tend to sweat at night when I'm sleeping so one of the first things I want to do in the morning is get in the shower.

The only other time I ever noticed a problem with odor was when I was using clen. It wasn't a skin odor so much as just armpit issues. Again, a lot of showering and odor control products kept it managable.

BTW, you can use antiperspirant on the genital area. When I first started shaving I was getting rashes and I asked a stripper how she managed to stay rash free, she said she used a stick antiperspirant on the area as soon as she got out of the shower and this helped prevent problems. Apparently this is common knowledge in the stripping ********. Just keep it off the areas you want licked unless you're using something like a crystal.

Crystal antiperspirants are natural, work well, and are usually unscented. No aluminum too. Since it's unlike regular products that leave a white film on the skin, you can use this all over your body. http://www.thecrystal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Twistdenigma
    I use Drysol. My pits don't sweat. Ever.

We need to get together so I can decide for myself.