Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Anavar and Libido ?'s

Default Anavar and Libido ?'s

I want to know if anavar effects libido at all. And also will i be able to get it up.

I might buy some proviron, but if it doesnt, il tough it out.

If there is anything i should watch out while on var, plz make a note.

Thanks...
    [COLOR=Lime]Who farted??...[/COLOR]

From my experience...anavar had no effecton my libido...it will affect all differently but it was good stuff...I've used proviron with others so I can't specifically say it did or did not but I never had a problem getting it up but test was included and others that could have changed the singular effects...

coolgal Guest

no, doesn't affect my sex drive at all.....it is the lowest androgen...so it's safe....

Proviron did nothing for my sex drive as well.....

I never have a problem getting it up

just bump up your water intake, and take cranberry extract

Good advice from a lady that would know sex drive

Depends on your dose. High enough a dose and even anavar will shut you down. Remember, it's your own naturally produced testosterone that gives you libido (well, actually the DHT your body produces from that testosterone) so anything you do that reduces your test will surely reduce your libido.

At doses around 20mg a day you are unlikely to experience reduced libido from anavar. But at high doses such as 80mg+, it is likely.

Proviron will help with libido (and make you look lean and hard) because it is an androgen, but it will not prevent you from shutting down. You could try occasional bumps of HCG (like 250-500iu every few days), or try using a supplement like 6-oxo while on anavar. Either ought to help you keep your test levels up.

coolgal Guest

Good point DJ

Stink you didn't post any stats or your doseages???????

Cutie, you are the only female besides myself that I've known who also reported no increase in libido on var. I know for a fact that my natural test levels were high to begin with before ever doing a cycle, I wonder if it's the same with you and that's why we had less of a libido response to var than most women? Most women get southern enlargement from var, yet I didn't and it's not like I'm unusually large to begin with or anything, it just didn't have that affect on me. Prop however, gave me the increased libido and some southern swelling, similar to the increased drive it gave my husband when he used it.

coolgal Guest

wow.....yea I didn't get any clitoral swelling w/ Anavar either.....

ohh I love Prop...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've had no problems running 50mg/day of var.

MMS

I ran var at 40mg/day with no problem. But when I tried it at 80, I shut down hard after 3 weeks. I was doing a bridge after a very successful cycle and PCT and had kept all my gains and probably tenuously recovered my test. But the anavar shutdown caused me to lose all my gains! In just 4 days, 10 hard-earned pounds melted away (I think it turned to nitrogen and I peed it out). It was amazing actually, though not at all a happy moment. Because of that I don't let myself get greedy anymore and try to extend my cycle to the recovery time between cycles.