Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Women & Steroids Use

coolgal Guest

Default Women & Steroids Use

Tonight I was talking to someone in the gym and I've known this guy a while....see him all the time when I'm down south....and we chat all the time...we started talking AAS...he was shocked that I've used....he was like...wow your voice is not deep.....I told him well that's cause I'm really careful........and educated myself about what I'm putting into my body......

he said he had dated a fbb'er and she had a clitoris like a small dick...he asked about mine...and I told him it's fine....swells up when I'm on...goes back down when I'm off........

Sides, perm sides and virilization women need to know what they are doing!

It's all about use vs. abuse. Heck, 1 pill of aspirin cures a headache, 1 bottle of aspirin will kill you - and it's OTC!

Good point, X.

I've used, not abused. While I've used some things that I somewhat regret I also used common sense with them. When I saw the first signs that it was more than my body could handle I stopped. Using things like anavar and using them wisely gave me good results. Using prop, while I was within normal limits for a female, I had sides (probably due to my own PCOS issues which gave me higher than normal test levels to begin with) and stopped as soon as irritating sides showed. The only permanent side I had was some facial hair which I had before and it was increased by AAS. I have since had laser hair removal successfully, but it was expensive.

My clit is still normal size, my voice has gone back to normal, no more acne...use and not abuse...pay attention to your body and you'll be fine.

Cutie & Puddles, there is such a shortage on good information for how women can safely use steroids, such as sample cycles, do's and dont's, AAS's to stay away from and AAS's that are relatively safe for women, maximum recommended doses, what to stack and what not to stack, avoiding long esters, symptoms of virilization and what to watch out for etc.

It would be great if one of you could start a thread with your best advice to a women considering AAS use for the first time. There are a lot out there in our reader base and you would be doing a great service.

Another idea would be to post cycles you've loved and cycles you've hated, what effects you got and how you dealt with sides, using specific cycles you have first hand experience with.