Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deca sides

does it cause more acne than test ? are there any more sides that i should look for..peace

deca causes more acne then test

Deca can cause a loss of libido too.
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

Default Pecs

Can Deca be injected directly in pecs ? And if not which steroid can ? I am having trouble with my pecs so i want something than can force them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelioS View Post
    Can Deca be injected directly in pecs ? And if not which steroid can ? I am having trouble with my pecs so i want something than can force them.
    be better if you start a new thread, but have read about this and they say it doesnt matter where u inject, the injection site has nutin to do with it. Would suggest postin up a question in the training section and see if they can give you some exercises to do.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

I've never experienced any of these sides from deca. The only side effect I've had is bigger muscles. Thank God I've never experienced deca dick. Although I could use it sometimes so I'd quit bugging my wife.
    On cycle
    Started: April 20th

Starting stats:
    Wgt: 213 / 220 / 226 / 226 / 226 / 229 / 231 / 234 / 238
    BF %: approx. 13%
    R Arm: 16 1/2" / 16 3/4" / 17" / 17" / 17" / 17 1/4" / 17 1/4" / ~17.5" / 17.5"
    R calf: 16 3/4" / 16 7/8" / 17" / 17" / 17" / 17 1/8" / 17 1/8" / 17 1/8"
    Flat DB Bench: 110lbs - 8 reps / 7reps / 10 / 10 / x / 13 / 115lbs x 11 / 120 x 11 / 120 x 11

it can also cause progesterone or prolactin sides such as ***** tits witch are not treatable with your regular AI.
    Last edited by Alexis99; 05-08-2009 at 01:20 AM.

Default Deca

I also have never had any sides from Deca. I have used it in a number of cycles of 10 weeks, never more than 300 to 400 mg. a week. Sometimes with another anabolic or test. prop. Sometimes I didn't even use PCT, and recovered within a month. Now I use HCG for 3 weeks. I would prefer to use the faster acting version of nandrolone(NPP). But it is just too hard to come by and is only made in 50 mg. amps. (This info is from Anabolics,9th ed.) It seems like alot of people have some kind of problem with Deca, even though it is supposed to be the safest anabolic to take. Then again some people have problems even taking aspirin.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonimizer View Post
    I also have never had any sides from Deca. I have used it in a number of cycles of 10 weeks, never more than 300 to 400 mg. a week. Sometimes with another anabolic or test. prop. Sometimes I didn't even use PCT, and recovered within a month. Now I use HCG for 3 weeks. I would prefer to use the faster acting version of nandrolone(NPP). But it is just too hard to come by and is only made in 50 mg. amps. (This info is from Anabolics,9th ed.) It seems like alot of people have some kind of problem with Deca, even though it is supposed to be the safest anabolic to take. Then again some people have problems even taking aspirin.
    Hey bro...with all th eunderground labs..NPP is easy to come by and comes in whatever vials the lab packages with. Also, Deca hits me hard, as with some users, the sides are very high and I usually opt for another compound. I have used the NPP short ester version shooting everyother day for 10 weeks and did not experience any of the usual sides that I experience with deca. Also, no matter what anyone says, run either of these two esters with test to combat some of the sides and to give you much better results and gains
    sometimes it is better to ask forgiveness than permission

Deca is one of this single worst steroids you can take if you don't know how you will react. On doses as low as 200mg EW you can get lactation, deca dick (even if you run a gram of test... it does not matter bc it is the deca casuing this dysfunction). There is really no good reason to run nandrolone decanoate. My advice would be to stick to test and test based steroids. Their sides are easily treatable.

-VO
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 225
    BF%:12-15%