Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going on the "Anabolic Diet" any experienced feedback?

Couple of miles outside hardcore diet land

You can go to metabolicdiet.com and get Dr. Mauro DiPasquale's version of it or you can go right here to SYL's version called the caveman diet. SYL's version is more hardcore and I will probably be following his closer as my bodyfat gets lower. You can just do a search for the anabolic diet and a lot of info will come up there too.

thanks for the information, i maybe give this a try
    my only email [email][email protected][/email]

Glad to hear it is working for ya, yeah the cravings suck but it gets easier w/time, just make sure u wait to your carb up day to have them. Good Job....

Cybergenics worked well for me too. Hell of a workout, you really have to be dedicated and have the time for a 2 + hour workout. And that's going FAST. They said only give yourself a maximum of one minute between sets, and they are some monster sets. The goal of the squats portion of the program was to get you to where you were incapable of standing once you were done. With *each* set.
    I remember working out and seeing people come in after me and leave before me every day.
    "Normal" is just a setting on a washing machine.

Couple of miles outside hardcore diet land

Default anabolic diet

I have settled into it now...my weekend cheats are actually pretty clean...sushi is my favorite place to go now..

It used to be mexican food and Outback (damn those bacon cheese fries!!)

Somehow on this diet, I have lost the taste for that kind of livin'
    Im in ketosis most of the time except for the weekends and things are just fine...
    That losing muscle in ketosis philosophy is bs- Im getting tighter not smaller...

My target now is getting down under that 10% mark...
    I've gone from 17% to currently at 11.5% in two months...

DAMN GOOD DIET:bigsmile