Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: FDA to Outlaw Vitamins

Default FDA to Outlaw Vitamins

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum and sorry if this has been posted already. But follow this link, read the article, then tell those ****ers you don't want the FDA to control vitamins.
    So, if you don't want to pay a co-pay to a doctor for a bottle of Vitamin C, check this out. You have until April 30th.

http://www.newstarget.com/021789.html
    "Normal" is just a setting on a washing machine.

good post i submitted my comments

yup it's going to happen

SYL and I have been saying this for years...

Thank god someone is paying attention. I've posted this on other boards and have actually been met with ridicule. That's some serious FDA brain washing there, folks.

I've been reading that site and there are many other great articles there too. An FDA member who has worked there for 20 years came out and revealed that the FDA treats people as organic ATM's, unconcerned with the side effects as long as they sell as much as they can and make as much profit as possible.

Many more interesting things on that site.
    "Normal" is just a setting on a washing machine.

You have to being kidding me! This would probably be one of the dumest moves ever made by the FDA! Pure and simple greed at trying to corner a market and make a profit. Whats next?

At this rate, food will be outlawed.
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrulle
    Sorry for posting in the wrong forum and sorry if this has been posted already. But follow this link, read the article, then tell those ****ers you don't want the FDA to control vitamins.
    So, if you don't want to pay a co-pay to a doctor for a bottle of Vitamin C, check this out. You have until April 30th.

http://www.newstarget.com/021789.html

it will never pass, they try this every so many years I would not worry about it

erokyrwrld Guest

Agreed, too many registered voters take supplements on a daily basis, especially senior citizens. Regulation would cause severe price hikes. The AARP will definately oppose this, and they are the strongest lobby in the country.