Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Numbness after injection?

Default Numbness after injection?

This might be moved to the IGF forum, but I figured this question could pretain to AS injections as well:

Been on 60mcg/ED (AG Guys IGF), for 2 weeks now. Last night, after the usual painful injection in the deltoid, I immediately felt the area go numb. It's still numb 24 hours later. My workout today was fine and nothing seems to be effected.

Any ideas what caused this?

most likely you hit something during the injection...once the liquid dispersed, it goes away

Update:

it's been a week now and the numbness still exist as 'strong' as it did day one. Did I hit something permanent you think?

:bumping thread:

You may have severed a small nerve with the needle when you injected yourself. This is a normal risk of injections. The body will recover from this and the numbness will go away. It may take several days and seem to heal frustratingly slowly, but you will fully recover from this.

Quote Originally Posted by djsf
    You may have severed a small nerve with the needle when you injected yourself. This is a normal risk of injections. The body will recover from this and the numbness will go away. It may take several days and seem to heal frustratingly slowly, but you will fully recover from this.

Thanks bro...I feel much better now. To be honest, I would have been ok with it either way. Lastly, should I not inject in the this area at all?

I'm in love with the deltoids. :woot

:bump ttt:

Delts are probably the favorite of alot of guys because of the low pain factor, plus they dont interfere with training as much as other areas. There are several nerves in this area but they are usualy hard to hit unless you bury the needle. My personal recomendation would be to switch from the side delts to the front or if you got a partner rear delts till the area heals. Nerve damage can take time however as they dont heal like other tissues.