Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Scheduled Meals..... What to do!!!!

Default Scheduled Meals..... What to do!!!!

O.k..... so I have this itty bitty problem sometimes that has been occurring a little more frequently. I have my meals scheduled for precise times (give or take some minutes to allow some flexiblity.) My first meals are scheduled to be super early and on my days off Im having to set my alarm clock to wake me up just to get up to eat. Anyway, my problem lies in that occassionally I've either hit the snooze button one too many times or I completely sleep through the alarm and I end up missing meals 1, 2, and sometimes 3. I can be a very heavy sleeper most nights. So my question is would be.... In order to make sure all required cals are taken in would it be better to:
    A) Stay up later and eat the meals at different times. (This still affects my schedule to get to bed at a decent hour)
    B) Add the missed meals to my scheduled meal time.
    C.) Skip the meal (Ok I know this one is'nt an option... just had to throw it out there)

What do you all do when you encounter this situation? Or is it just me that has this problem.

If I sleep in (We all do that one time or another) and I have missed a meal or too, I change the schedule for the whole day. So if I eat meal..

Meal 1 6am
    meal 2 10am
    meal 3 1pm
    meal 4 4pm
    meal 5 6pm
    meal 6 8pm

If I wake up late I will change the times for every meal. Then the next day i resume ny normal meal plan.

meal 1 8am
    meal 2 10am
    meal 3 12am
    meal 4 2pm
    meal 5 4pm
    meal 6 8pm

I would rather miss a meal or re-adjust the schedule then eat and go back to bed.

A) Stay up later and eat the meals at different times. (This still affects my schedule to get to bed at a decent hour)
    As you can see from my meal hours. I can wake up 2 hours late and still get meal 6 in at 8PM. I think your best option is to make the meals closer together if you wake up late. It might ne eaiser said then done because everyone has different schedules

If you are just needing the calories, you could keep your shake cup with some protein powder and a bottle of water next to the bed. When the alarm goes off, pour the water into the cup, shake it, drink it and go back to sleep. Probably 1 minute total.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam F
    I think your best option is to make the meals closer together if you wake up late.
    This is what I was sorta thinking as well, to work my meals a bit closer to one another. Thanks for your input Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Onerepmaximum
    If you are just needing the calories, you could keep your shake cup with some protein powder and a bottle of water next to the bed. When the alarm goes off, pour the water into the cup, shake it, drink it and go back to sleep. Probably 1 minute total.
    NOW this is a novel idea!!!! I can definately roll over, shake it up and fall straight back to sleep!!! I'm gonna set myself up this way.... for those just in case days. Thanks O.R.M

Quote Originally Posted by Onerepmaximum
    No dizzout.

I did do the protien shake by the bed this morning.... it helped me drag tail outta bed! Gonna make this habit now.... for the just in case days.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIQUITITA

I did do the protien shake by the bed this morning.... it helped me drag tail outta bed! Gonna make this habit now.... for the just in case days.
    Glad to hear it.