Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1 Q everyone is scared to ask: What do MGF/IGF do for penis size? (w/ partial answer)

Quote Originally Posted by brodye View Post
    The way this penis thread keeps coming out and getting beat on, I think it will outlast every member on the forum. lololl

thats funny i didnt notice when it was started.. lol ..

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I think the question about The injections into the penis is a very good question if it works it only proves how powerful 1gf-1 really is .getting serious would it make it grow know matter where you inject and what abou HGH?
    Need to hear more answers to the growth question I know there are a lot of women that would like to know as well
    Something tells me that this guy's got a 3 inch cock...

Quote Originally Posted by Surveyor View Post
    Something tells me that this guy's got a 3 inch cock...
    Not anymore! I hear that igf stuff works wonders, lol.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brodye View Post
    The way this penis thread keeps coming out and getting beat on, I think it will outlast every member on the forum. lololl
    LOL...he said member.

Hazcat Guest

1) One Swedish made penis enlarger pump. 2) That's not mine. 1) One credit card receipt for Swedish made penis enlarger pump signed by Austin Powers. 2) I'm telling you baby that's not mine. 1) One warranty card for Swedish made penis enlarger pump filled out by Austin Powers. 2) I don't even know what this is. This sorta thing ain't my bag baby. 1) One book, Swedish made penis enlarger pumps and me, this sorta thing is my bag, baby, by Austin Powers.

Default Actual Techniques that have worked

So you have a small dong huh? Here are various things that have been proven to work by many many friends of mine. Just FYI I had a lot of downtime when I was in the military, hence why I know some of these things. I figured hey I've got nothing better to do, why not make my dong bigger?

1) Magna RX- yes the penis pills. Many guys that I know have gained about 1" of permanent gains off of this. All it does is increase blood flow mostly, but if you combine this with stretching your penis for about 10 minutes a day (hold the tip and pull to a gentle stretch) it will cause permanent length gains. *** PS: You can pick up Magna RX pill from Walmart, GNC, or even ****. They should be about $20/bottle at most, and they are the best value for your money. Don't buy off the tv commercials because they will automatically ship you the same stuff over and over and rebill you every month. Friends have not been as wise as myself and learned this the hard way. 6 months of this stuff at 2 pills a day will show maximum gains. And if you do an ingredient comparison Magna RX shows to be the best value for your money. I have done my research here.***

2) Exercises..sounds nuts, but there are exercises you can do to make it grow. And NO it is NOT a muscle to my knowledge. But have you ever seen those guys in tribes of Africa and stuff that have super stretched ears because they stretch them a little a day for years? And I have seen necks like this, etc. Just the same, you can do this to your dong. You can also get stretching devices for them, but I have never used these..but they seem like they would work off of this theory, with a lot of time and effort on your part. Probably have to wear it like 8 hours a day or something for 6 months to see some good gains.

3) Jelqing/Penis pump - the pump is mostly temp gains, but if you learn how to do Jelqing and do that and the pump often, your girth will increase. Yes, it really works. And no, I will not post my success pics.

These techniques have been time tested by me and many of my friends, and have proven somewhat successful in gains. I quit doing the exercises years ago and have lost none of my gains.

WORDS OF CAUTION: Despite all the xxx videos you might watch, a 12" dong just wouldn't be cool to have. The average girl can't fit that inside of her.
    Last edited by Pirate; 09-12-2008 at 11:25 AM.

Default Intro

By the way, Hi everybody, I'm Pirate, ex-Marine, 24 yr old, 5'5", and just some dude that knows a lot about random stuff. Also I've been working out for years, since about 2002. Always been a hardgainer, started at 107 lbs! and got to 123 all naturally, but now am at 135. Didn't discover PH's until 2004 about a couple months before the ban :-( , it was the best gains I had ever seen legally..too bad they banned them..

Any hot girls local to Texas, hit me up. Yeehaw!

Looks like someone has got the penis thing up!!!!!!!!
    Again
    Last edited by brodye; 09-12-2008 at 11:59 AM.

Lol hey I thought it was funny that someone would INJECT something into their penis. I've done a lot of crazy things, but that is not one of them! Sure I've heard tale it can make everything grow, but seriously..injecting into the penis?? Ouch!
    Well I guess someone has to be the frontier in new research, I would love to hear an update about that guys "friend" and if he has had any long term effects, either positive or negative.

This post made my day lol :-)

It has made everyone day at some point.