Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AS Purchase

First off I have seen many posts about people making their order. Second if I really didn't trust them would I have dropped that much money. Maybe you should buy the clue, and stop being such a bully to people who join this site. Its natural for anyone to be a little worried sending out that much cash unsecured; even if the source seems creditable.

This was never supposed to be a post asking if AS was legit, it was ment to be an opening post that I was going to reply to later once the product had been received.

Although if picking at me makes you feel so great about yourself go right ahead. I won't let it get to me because in all reality we are all here for the same reason to improve or strength and muslce growth. Or atleast something along those lines.

Bumpity bump............

~PM

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony

Cheat to win. You will be very happy in choosing AS, just dont post specifics. Good Luck!

AS is golden... "Chill Winston"

Thanks guys I am so excited. I can't wait to start up on my new diet and lean out.

quick question better to pay by W Union? Never ordered onlne? Also is PO Box a red flag?
    Thanks